Hughes Network Systemsvoice and internet

B Sep 06, 2018 Review updated:

I had Hughesnet installed for 3 months. During that 3 months I had nothing but dropped calls and extremely alot internet. I would even be disconnected calling yoir own company. Imagine the aggravation of being on a long hold, being disconnected having to call back and being put back in que
Your system would show TWO people using 20G + of internet during prime time and 50G + during our sleeping times of 2am to 8am, which is impossible
I was threatened with my early cancellation fees to the point my blood pressure actually started rising.
Three months is more than fair time for you to fix your problem, especially considering a technician was never even sent out. Find another customer that will give you that long.
I will make a customer remark about your service if anything is reported to the credit bureaus

Janet Coplan Sep 17, 2018

I can’t get any help for Hughes voice service either. I’ve been having trouble since going to Gen 5, the phone drops my calls all of the time, and I can’t get them to fix it. They tell me that they are working on it, but nothing is being done that I can see. Also, they never call me back, and when they put me on hold, my phone usually drops the call before they can get back to me. I think they are doing it on purpose, as they don’t know what to do. I asked them to replace my hardware with a new setup, but they refused to do that. Always tell me that it isn’t my hardware, and they are working on it.