Hughes Network Systemscustomer service/billing/cancellation of service/theft

D

I am writing to inform you that your company took funds from my debit card without my permission. My daughter has an account with you that on more than one occasion she has attempted to have her service disconnected. The reps she spoke with refused to cancel her service, refuse to allow her to speak with a supervisor. She was given the run around. Her service is not cancelled because you withdrew the funds from my debit card. She has been moved from the service address since january 15, 2018. There is service that is not be utilized and your reps refuse to cancel and now funds have been taken from another person account. I am requesting that the funds be refunded to my account. Since I was not allowed to speak with a supervisor or manager I will continue to contact you through email. Should my funds not be returned in 30 days I will seek legal actions as well as report this company to the better business bureau. I look forward to someone responding to this email with a solution we will all be satisfied with.

Anastasia Check Nov 21, 2021

Hughes net is a freaking joke and the worse company out there to do business with, they lie to u and keep charging fraudulent unauthorized charges to my bank account...and they don't give a [censored] about what anyone has to say about it.. they are despicable and need to be shut down for real.