Menu
Hughes Network Systems
customer service contacts

Hughes Network Systems
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

610 complaints
134 resolved 476 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Hughes Network Systems. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(Sales)
Sales
0 1

Hughes Network Systems website

What category is Hughes Network Systems related to?

Hughes Network Systems is related to the Internet Providers category.

What are the social media accounts of Hughes Network Systems?

What is Hughes Network Systems's Facebook?
Connect with Hughes Network Systems via Facebook at Hughes Network Systems
What is Hughes Network Systems's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Hughes Network Systems on YouTube at Hughes Network Systems
What is Hughes Network Systems's Instagram?
Check out Hughes Network Systems's Instagram pictures and videos at Hughes Network Systems
What is Hughes Network Systems's LinkedIn?
See Hughes Network Systems's portfolio on LinkedIn at Hughes Network Systems

Overview of Hughes Network Systems complaint handling

610 Hughes Network Systems reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 29, 2006. The latest review HughesNet Internet Service was posted on May 28, 2022. The latest complaint false charge on returned satellite equipment was resolved on Dec 21, 2014. Hughes Network Systems has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 610 reviews. Hughes Network Systems has resolved 134 complaints.

Additional information

Find a Dealer

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Hughes Network Systems?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hughes Network Systems Customer Service. Initial Hughes Network Systems complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hughes Network Systems above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hughes Network Systems. Discuss the issues you have had with Hughes Network Systems and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Hughes Network Systems’s complaints

J
4:53 pm

Hughes Network Systems - HughesNet Internet Service

We live in rural NY and HughesNet service is the worst I have ever experienced. The Internet service is throttled from the moment you sign on. Streaming does not work. After less than 1 weekend of attempting to use Internet, we are told we are "over our quota" and then they offer to have us pay more for a short-term token that will allow us to use shoddy...

S
6:27 pm

Hughes Network Systems - Complaint

I was a customer with hughesnet for 10 years. I always made sure my bill was paid in full on time each month. One day without warning my service was canceled by hughesnet. After calling and speaking with someone from the company. They informed me that they canceled my contract due to a download. Yet, they could not provide me with any further information...

J
11:38 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hughes Network Systems - Everything not getting service i was promised

I had my install 2 weeks ago. That day i was calling saying my internet is disconnecting nonstop. Ive called and chatted with them constantly almost everyday. My service disconnects and wont load. Ive been hung up on numerous times ive been left on hold when i want to talk to a manager or supervisor 3 times for 30 minutes or more until i am hung up on or...