Huggies Supreme Natural Fitsmall piece of metal in diaper

M

Mother's should not have to worry about dangers in your baby's diapers.

Last night, I changed my six month old daughter diaper. As I was changing the diaper, I noticed something dark inside the diaper. At first, I thought it was a darker color cotton or worried about a little small bug stuck inside the diaper. I was shocked to noticed that it was a sharp piece of metal sticking out.
The metal was pointy and quite sharp.

I immediately started thinking of what could have happened if I would of not noticed the sharp metal. The location was right where my daughter private part goes. Also, to think that it was during the night where most of baby move and roll.

I am very disappointed as a mother and as a customer. Mother’s should not have to worry about checking every single diaper before they putting it on their baby…and that’s my situation now!

All I can do is warn mothers out there to check their baby’s diaper before putting it on.