Huggies Snug N' Dryblue dye

I noticed a couple of months ago that Huggies Snug n' Dry Diapers (various sizes & lot numbers) were leaving blue stains on my kids and their clothing. It seems to have started when they changed to the pattern with bubble/circles. Which is, also, when they seem to have added blue bye to let you know when you're baby is wet. I had to soak the clothing and scrub at it to get it off, some items never came free of the blue color. Thankfully, 2 of my kids never developed any rashes from them, my oldest though did seems to have a little rash on her bum & leg area, nothing to severe and it has gone away now that we have switched to Pampers. I contacted Huggies to let them know and their response was -
"Because the safety of our products is our number one priority, you can be confident that all components in our products have been thoroughly tested and are safe. We apologize for any inconvenience or distress that you experienced. Please be assured that we will share your comments with our Quality team." They sent some coupons, but we switched to Pampers anyways.