Huggies — new huggies gold unisex nappies
My son has been reacting to the new unisex Huggies Gold nappies for 3 days in a row, he has been getting a new rash (pimples) from his lower back to his bum and inner thighs - next to his genitals ever since I started using this product. I even tried using the older pull-ups for boys that I had and the rash is not going away. It is extremely painful and itchy and very irritating for him and myself as his mother who's sleep has been disturbed for the past few nights.
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies diapers
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Diapers - dye on inner thighs 
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!!