Huggiesglass shards

I just opened a box of Huggies baby wipes and found thousands of small shards of glass or fiberglass in each wipe! They even rub off on my hands if I wipe them. These should definitely be recalled!

• Lv
    Lèvee Bee Aug 21, 2015

Same thing with the box that I have

• Ke
    Kekemom15 Aug 21, 2015

I have been seeing plenty of post to check my Huggies wipes and so I decided to check mine, I wiped my hand acrossed it and little shiny spex of fiberglass was on my hand, you expect us to wipe our children's behind with something that is going to hurt them ? I've bought nothing but Huggies wipes for the past 3 years would you wipe your own kid with your product?!

Jasmine Marie Aug 21, 2015

Huggies needs to recall their large refill white bags because they do in fact have some type/form of glass! A BIG lawsuit headed your way 👌

• Sh
    Sheila0912 Aug 21, 2015

Many parents are posting videos of their Huggies Wipes containing glass shards so I decided to check mine. I can't believe that this company has the nerve to label their products as natural! These wipes contain thousands of glass shards and Huggies is saying they are not going to react on the issue because they do not have enough complaints! We all have children, little brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews etc. Are we really going to just let them get away with this?

• Kr
    Kristin Sims Caudell Aug 21, 2015

My daughter has keep a rash on her butt for months now and could understand why. Have bought huggie wipes always. Decided to open a new pack and inspect the wipes after all this came out. Omg there is definitely shards of some type of glass in them!!! Needless to say I won't be buying your wipes anymore!

• Br
    Brittany Ashby Aug 21, 2015

I found glass shards in my son's wipes. There needs to be a recall. I will be contacting a lawyer. This is dangerous. My son has a rash now. I wiped my hands and my hands became itchy and irrtated.

• Bo
    Booboomama09 Aug 21, 2015

My wipes are the same way which makes me sad because I had bought the biggest box so I could stock up. What choices do I have? ??

• Hi
    Hillary Star Aug 21, 2015

I bought the 3 pack of Huggies cucumber & green tea wipes. All 3 had the fiber glass in them. Need to be recalled!!!

• La
    Lauren Elizabeth Aug 22, 2015

There is fiber glass in these wipes, and my child has a clear diaper rash that will not go away, which I assume is because of these wipes. I demand a full refund.

Sara Neveryoumibd Aug 22, 2015

I checked mine, and there is fiberglass aswell. I use them on my 4 year old, and newborn. My 4 yearold has been extremely itchy, and my newborn gets cranky when she is wiped. No its not be because the wipes are cold, they get warmed. I have j u st discovered this, and switched wipes, and now my newborn is not cranky when wiped. What choices do i have? If I return them, I have no proof.

• Ap
    April Johnson Aug 23, 2015

My son has been red and irriated for 4 days i thought it might be the diapers i changed to and then i saw a video on facebook about huggies wipes and remembered i bought some Thursday i had been using Kroger store brand before then i immediately ran and checked my bag and there was pieces of glass where i had rubbed the wipes in my hand!! What do i do?? Do i contact a lawyer! Scheduled a doctors appointment for tuesday because i didnt know what the problem was and wanted to seek professional help because this is my first child!!!