Hq Regus — billing
Regus is a scam. Our company paid a lot of money each month. It was credited on our company credit card each month. At the start of 2012, we were seeing the end of the road upon us as the real estate market in our community finally took a dive. We tried to hold on, but were not able to.
During April, we began to process the paperwork to dissolve our company. We immediately went through every company that we bought things through, such as phone, Internet, etc. Our virtual office with Regus term was going to end in May. We contacted them via phone to not automatically renew our agreement as we wanted to terminate it at the end of our current agreement. Our company credit card was closed down at the end of May and we were all off our separate ways.
Tracy from Regus called me asking for our June payment. I told her that we did not renew our yearly agreement. She said she had no record of it and that we had to pay for another year. I told her our situation but she must of been having a bad day because she didn't want to hear what had happened.
To make a long story short, they sent it to a collection agency for $540. I do not know where they got this number, but Tracy and her staff need to get it together. Scam Scam Scam! Any thoughts on what to do?
More Hq Regus Complaints & Reviews
- HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud
- Regus Group - dishonest practices
- Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices
- Regus Group - regus group
- Regus Group - office services
- Regus Group - virtual office
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges
- Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position