HP GasNon delivery of cylinders

P

The gas companies H P Gas and Indane Gas take a long time in delivering the gas cylinder.I ring up at least 5 times a day and get the same standard answer "We will be delivering the cylinder tomorrow". Their tomorrow never comes.In the meantime we drop everything else and keep vigil that the gas cylinder would arrive. It is 15 days and yet the cylinders have not arrived. Is there a consumer complaint cell where action can be taken against these erring companies?

Rangappa Jul 26, 2007

Gas is the important part of anybodies life, and everyones basic nesscity Keeping in that mid HP gas providers are not serving properly and very unorganized. I have booked the cylinder 10 days back on July-10 till now (july-25) no gas cylinder, I am calling up delivery center nearly dozen times, they are saying "will come today " or "just now sent it ".

Ambika gas
    Warje
    Pune-411052.

Anshuman Chaturvedi Sep 10, 2007

Maruthi Gas service at HSR Bangalore, which is the authorized dealer for HP gas, has one of the worst possible services I have ever encountered. Last instance, I was promised a delivery 10 days after making a booking. That never happened and upon further complaint, I was re-assured that the delivery will be done in 5 working days. That also never happened. It has gone so bad now that the attendants there are not even willing to take calls.

I was also informed that the delivery boy is on leave (what??? no backup!!!) and so it can not be delivered in next few days. And that happened when the delivery boy was delivering cylinder to my next door neighbors (Grrr!!!)

I wish their license was canceled for ill-treating their customers.

• Pg
    p.gopalakrishnamurthy Oct 20, 2007

I am a customer of HPCL gas my consumer number is 523231with twincity gas company,Secunderabad A.P. I have booked my cylinder on 8th of this month. At the time of booking they say that for issue of cylinder it will take 10days . today is 21st October. so far I have not received the cylinder. It seems they are not following the seniority list . I request you to please take up the matter with the dealer concerned and arrange for early supply of the refill.
    Thanking you

gopalakrishnamurthy

Dr Mrs Abhaya Gupta Oct 28, 2007

I had booked a cylinder against my connection in Jaipur on Tuesday 23.10.2007 with Anand Gas Agency, Raja Park, Jaipur. I was told that the cylinder will be delivered in a day or two. Since then I am calling everyday and the reply is standard - we will deliver right away. This is not a one off incident but a habit with this agency. This time I have lost my patience and am writing to every official in HP Gas. There is no sanctity of time and they are callous to the ordeal one undergoes dut to lack of basic necessity of life.

• Su
    surendra kumar y.s. Nov 26, 2007

I have booked gas for home delivery on 11.11.07 but till today 26.11.07 not delivered. Whenever you visit there representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response properly. The delivery branch is in vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad. AP.

• Ka
    Kavita Nov 29, 2007

Hi,

This is Kavita. I applied for a new HP gas connection. I require 2 cylinders with 3 burner stove. I inquire previously the Soham Agency. They informed me that they provide me the model as per my requirement.

But when I physically went there, there is no co-ordination from agency people. They told me that there is only 2 burner stove is available. And they cost the same as that of 3 burner stove.

This is really unfaithful.
    Theuy are not ready to give us 3 burner stove when in fact the previous day they inform taht they have the same one.

What should we do in this case?

• Na
    NANDITA CHILWAL Dec 12, 2007

Dear Sir,

I have a great complaint with Hp Professional and its dealers. My consumer No. is 617928. I got this connection almost 1.5 yrs. ago. whenever we book the gas , our dealer "PAWAR GAS AGENCY" never delivered the gas as per committed time. Besides it the person who attend the calls usually used very bad language and words with us. He never entertain us as a consumer and treats very badly.

So, you are requested to please look into this matter and take necessary action against the agency.

Nandita Chilwal

• Vu
    VUDIPI SRINIVAS Dec 14, 2007

Hi,

I am a consumer for HP Gas Dealer Maruthi Enterprises , Bapuji Nagar, Hyderabad . We have strong complaints on the following matters which is addresssed before but no one has taken any action against him Hope some one from the HP team will address this sereriously.

1. NEVER RESPOND TO CUSTOMER CALLS OVER PHONE. I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES TO TRY THE NUMBERS.

2. THE DEALER MAKING THE CONSUMBERS TO DROP AT HIS OFFICE FOR BOOKING REFILLS SINCE NONE OF HIS PHONES ARE PICKED UP IN THE PEAK TIMES.

3. SEEN CYCLINERS ARE SOLD TO OUTSIDERS AT A PREMIUM COST MAKING MONEY BY THE DEALER. WHEN ENQUIRED THE DEALER SIMPLY SIMLES & SAY HE WILL THOW THE DELIVERY TEAM OUT IF CAUGHT RED HANDED. THAT DAY NEVER COMES & WE STONGLY BELEIVE THE DEALER PROMOTING THE SALE AT A PREMIUM RRICE. IN MARKET THE PRICE IS NOW VARRING BETWEEN RS.550/- to 600/- per domestic cyclinder,.

4. IN FUTURE ALSO WE HAVE COMPLAINED AGAINST THIS DEALER BUT THE AUTHTORIES HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION WHICH SOMETIMES MAKES US SURPRISE.

5. CAN ANY ONE FROM HP GAS EXPLAINS US ON CUSTOMER RIGHTS , SINCE THE ESSENTIALS COMMODITIES ARE NEVER PROVIDED ON TIME.

6. ARE THE GOVT AUTHORITIES HAVING ANY CONTROL ON THIS DEALERS , HAVE THEY VERIFYING WITH THE CONSUMERS ON SERVICES THAT THE DEALER IS PROVIDING.

Hope anyone from HP GAS will respond to this mail.

Thanks

V.Srinivas
    Hyderabad
    Mobile : [protected].

• Gu
    Gurjit Kaur Dec 16, 2007

I have booked gas for home delivery on about one month back from Hp Kang Gas Sector Chandigarh but till today 16.12 .07 it is not delivered. I have called them about 10 times and their behaviour is not good even. They tell me that we will send it t overy soon but till now i am not getting my cylinder. Moreover i have just one cylinder and they didnot issued me the other . For this they said we are having not supply. This is really wrong.

Dr. P. Balasundaram Jan 10, 2008

We had great hope that newer set up will increase competion and better service. Alas, that is not so.

The dealers are smart. When there is some delay, they say "Why the ration card is not produced or some excuse". Great way to put someone in defence.

Is it that the dealers are waiting for 17th January when the hike i the patrleum product increse is to be considered.

• Ul
    ulhas bandi Jan 10, 2008

Hi,
    This is Ulhas bandi. I have HP gas from past 3 years. I have only one cylinder and for refill I need to wait for 2 days, In this 2 days time I and my have to survey with outside food which is expensive. Every month I request for extra cylinder but agency people says next month. Till date, no extra cylinder and only hope from the agency. Is there any body to listen to my complaint and help me to get extra cylinder.

Ulhas Bandi

Kengeri Satellite Town,
    Bangalore 560060

• Pi
    piyush jain Jan 12, 2008

I am trying to booked a cylinder against my connection in Jaipur with Anand Gas Agency, Raja Park, Jaipur on phone but they are not picking the phone for booking . This is not a one off incident but a habit with this agency. This time I have lost my patience and am writing to every official in HP Gas. There is no sanctity of time and they are callous to the ordeal one undergoes dut to lack of basic necessity of life.

• Di
    Dipanakr Banerjee Jan 23, 2008

I have booked the gas for home delivery on 17/01/2008 my distributor is BADAL AGENCY my consumer no 62774 is till date I haven,t received my cylinder . I have called to several times they are giving all sorts false promices that you will going to receive within few hours we have already sent it throug our delivery man , we are exhausted to hear all this false commitment every day , very poor customer care service I would certaily say .

• Gu
    GURUDEV SINGH Jan 29, 2008

my delar delverd to gas on black market i will see them and shot to my video camra my delar is noble tarder rajori garden new delhi 110027 plz ask me what i am donig

jaya Feb 17, 2008

we booked the gas on connection no. 684462 1 month back.they came after 3 weeks when nobody was at home and since then we have been trying to contact them overphone at [protected] and [protected] but there has been no response.last sunday we went personally but the shop was closed with no prior information.our adress is as follows-
    435-c sheikh sarai-1 dda sfs flats new delhi-110017
    help would be appreciated urgently.

• Ka
    Kaustubh Joshi Mar 31, 2008

I registered for a new HP Gas connection on 2nd feb and was told i will receive after a month.
    Next month the same thing happened.
    I have been repeatedly calling and they postpone it each time.

Its already April and I still hear from them that it will take 2-3 months more.
    The Agency is
    Sandeepthi Gas Service
    8-3-1116 Srinagar Colony
    hyderabad - 73

Anand Kumar Jul 02, 2008

I am a working professional residing in Vijay Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi with my wife. We have HP Gas connection(consumer no. - 611523) and managing with one gas cylinder only. Every time our cooking gas gets over, we never get the cylinder replaced on the date said by the agency. As both of us are working, and we do not have neighbors who stay home at day time we do not have any option to ask our neighbors to collect the gas.

The delivery boy does not actually come and says that he had come but the door was closed. This has happened many times. We are ready to go and collect the gas from agency, but they say they will only deliver at the address. We have booked the gas before 15 days but have not received it as yet. The agency says they cannot say the date or time of delivery. They will deliver at their convenience and we should be there to collect or else we go without gas till they deliver again.

They agency is not ready to help us or take any action against the delivery. We believe they are selling the gas in black also. The gas agency name is:

Century Gas SVC
    B-8, Sector-5,
    Rohini
    Delhi-110085.

• Kr
    Krishna Mohan R Jul 13, 2008

I have recently transferred my HP Gas connection from the city of Hyderabad in AP to Coonoor, TN. The dealer in upper Coonoor refuses to accept the transfer form and give me a connection without a ration card with the local address. It is very difficult to get a ration card as I have just moved to this place. I do hope that HP will brief their dealers properly and not put us through hardship for a simple transfer of connection.

Rajesh Kumar Jul 14, 2008

I am a working professional residing in Rajesh Kumar, H. No.434/5, Maholla Dera Sahib, Manimajra, Chandigarh (UT) . We have HP Gas connection(consumer no. - 634709) . Every time our cooking gas gets over, we never get the cylinder replaced on the date said by the agency. As both of us are working.

They agency is not ready to help us or take any action against the delivery. The gas agency name is:

Prime Gas Agency

Consumer no 609761.
    DOC NO. 4000176.
    DEALER CODE 958620.

Sir,
    I informed you that your service is very poor because before two months I booking the gas.
    But the gas is not delivery in my home. gas not to delivery properly there was told me per month not available to our delivery man.Your distributer name KAMLESH TRADING COMPANY.

Please solve this problem urgentily.

Thanks you

Jacque Denise Yap Jul 24, 2008

well oil prices are going higher and higher now plus we have also the issue about the war in iraq, how can our government handles this all?well as i saw that video clash between the issue i found it out thinking who has the better thinking Obama or McCain? just view the clash in http://pollclash.com

• Vn
    v.nagendar rao Aug 19, 2008

dear sir,
    IAM A CONSUMER OF HP GAS BEARING CONSUMER NO.612582 AND OUR DEALER CODE 965890.MY CONCERN IS DEALER NEVER LIFT THE PHONE FOR BOOKING AND ALSO SUPPLY AFTER 20 DAYS FROM BOOKING.
    DEALER PHONE NO.040-[protected], [protected], [protected]
    [protected]
    [protected]@emcoindia.com

• Am
    Amarpreet Singh Sep 17, 2008

our HP gas no. is 535570, address is sargodha gas agency jalandhar.the agency is not providing us cylinder.when ever we make a call to them their is no reply from there side.we had received the last cylinder on [protected].so please suggest us how should we tackle this problem.

our address is:-

Regards

• Su
    Sudarsan Sep 20, 2008

Dear Sir,

i booked hp Gas today at chembur my consumer no is- 644570 and complained no i received -- 18183. i have only one cylinder so please if u arreange a full cylinder to day evening it is gratefull to u sir

chaitanya Oct 30, 2008

I registered for a new connection of HP domestic, they told its takes minimum of 6 months, is that true its takes such time, any one can help in this regard.

chaitanya Oct 30, 2008

i registered for a new connection of HP domestic gas, they siad that it takes minimum of 6 months, is that true it takes such time.

• Pr
    prahlad sharma Nov 29, 2008

our HP gas no. is 803415, address is dagagas agency Nokha Road, Gangshaahar, Bikaner, the agency is not providing us cylinder . I have Book gas on 17-11-2008. He tell me our gas agency RULE after booking, we have provided cylinder 35DAYS. So please suggest us how should we tackle this problem.

My address is:-
    Prahlad Sharma
    Qtr. No.22, Income-tax
    colony, JNV, Bikaner
    Mobile No. [protected]

ANIL RAMCHANDRA BHALERAO Dec 01, 2008

My address is : 83/9, WESTERN RAILWAY COLONY, MATUNGA ROAD (EAST) MUMBAI. 400 019. My Gas C. No. is 609368 at Mahim Gas Agency. As my family members increased due to arrival of my mother, nephews and sister, mean time a geaser (for hot water)went out of order since last 3 months. Since last two months I have requested to book my gas the attendent on phone said she will not book because computer is not accepting the order as 15 days have not yet passed when last cylinder provided. But both time the cylinder got empty and I have to request to my neigbour to provide a cylinder. Both time delivery boy has seen the both cylinder of HP gas were empty and the Bharat gas cylinder of neighbour in use. Today on requesting that the gas is used for making hot water as geaser is out of order. My refilling request may please be get it noted. But again giving same reason she banged telephone on cradle. It very insulting way to treat the custome. Please let me know why these people are doing this? What is law? or instructions? Please let me know. And ask the gas agency to book my order . Can the gas agency owner/HP gas company teach phone attendant how to behave with customer. Is there any one who will look after it.
    Anil Bhalerao-609368

• Ku
    kundan_p2006 Dec 24, 2008

I have a Hp gas connection, since from last 7 years. i have been facing a problem of refiling the gas, so that every month end they will not supply the gas, instead of we need go there to pick the gas from the agency, this is the problem i have been facing.There employs Divaya and Neha misbehaving with me.

According to recent decisions i am eligible to take filled gas after 30 days. Even though we need to wait minimum 40-45 days to get the filled gas cylinder from the following gas agency:

sursuman gas agency
    rohini sector 20
    poothkala road
    delhi india

Very poor service provided!

• Pa
    Partha Pratim Pal Feb 12, 2009

I have booked a gas on 7.1.09. Today is 12.2.09. So far I have not received my cilinder. This thing happens in every month. No delivery comes in proper time. When we telephone them firstly they never pick up the phone and by mistake if they pick up the phone, we face some rude behave from them. If you don't take action, this thing will go on continuously. So please do something. My Dealer's Name is Quick Gas Services, Distributor's Code 958670, Uttarpara, West Bengal. My consumer Number is 613416. My addressis given below:

Partha Pratim Pal
    May Fair Renuka, Flat No. 301
    41/A/5 Rajmohan Road,
    Uttarpara, Hooghly, West Bengal
    Pin:712258, Phone: [protected]

Thanks,

P. P. Pal

rajesh Apr 23, 2009

the worst service in andhara is HP HP HP HP...

please customers dont use it...

want to contact me about this...[protected]@yahoo.co.in...contact me at this mail id...

i will give u the datails about it...

Rajesh

rajesh Apr 23, 2009

waste service...

i hav a complaint with me...for it i have called them so many times...intimated so many times...but no one responced to it...

jagdish chauhan Jun 14, 2009

That all 12th June 2009, We have booked a LPG cylinder But supplier M/s SUMIT GAS ENTERPRISES has not booking or giving cylinder .He saying that all of customers, First submit Rs.210 for Rubber pipe of Cylinder.
    Rs 170 for Cylinder rubber pipe and Rs. 40 for Inspection of Pipe.
    We have just purchase one year back new Rubber pipe of Cylinder ISI mark.
    Now he is not giving us cylinder. He says Rs.210 is mandatory.
    Fist cut the slip of Rs.210 other wise he is not giving to Cylinder to any body.
    So many people is suffering from his behavior
    You are requested to send latter to
    M/s SUMIT GAS ENTERPRISES, Shop No.188, Main Market, Sector-7, Faridabad

MOBILE NO. [protected]

ramlal mali Jan 02, 2010

card serial no. hpc/ 24246
    consumer no. 510950
    consumer name ram lal mali
    address - 53a, ganeshpuri, kalyanpura, sanganer, jaipur, rajasthan
    phone [protected]
    distributor name - saraswati gas service
    address 80, 81 new sanganer road, sanganer, jaipur, rajasthan
    sir/madam
    last time i received cylinder on 04/11/2009 but last one month i am not getting cylinder daily i making phone call and my one family daily sitting on road with cylinder on rampura road sanganer there is a gathering of about 30 coustmer for cylinder. my cylinder finish before one months. do you know my family facing this problem for cooking on woods. can i ask "it my mistake taking of hp gas connection". its my great mistake so i making connection with hp gas. if i have money i 100% sure i destroy this connection and make with any other. please help its a great problem. gas agency not supply at correct time. from last five year i facing this problem. we taking cylinder from a road there is they supply me, not home delivery. what is this. i hat all this. i doing private job. this is not my job daily i make absent in office for taking gas cylinder and sitting on road with gas just like a made, foolish person. i have right to get home delivery at home at correct time. please please help please help. give me cylinder. 7 am now i writing you and now going on there on rampura road, sanganer, jaipur for taking cylinder on cycle just like a foolish person because there is many custmer and not sure i can get it. this is monthly problem gifted from hp gas just like my water, electricity, mobile bill. thanks but no please.
    date- 03/01/2010
    time- 7:05 am
    weather -very cold
    your unhappy sad coustmer

• Ta
    Tapaswini Pattnaik Jan 07, 2010

Sorry to inform you the hp gas provider are very careless these people didnot respond to the call neither they deliver the product on time. They are providindg the domestic gas cylinder to all hotels then what about for domestic purpose

Kindly look into the matter.

Regards
    Housewife

• De
    Deepak Setia Jan 17, 2010

Sir, My consumer no :707741 with the Bhatinda Gas Service Power house road, Bathinda I last time received a gas refill cylinders delivery dated 16.10.2009 and now I again a book for refilling the cyliners dt 31.12.2009 But I can not received the gas refill (delivery ) till date kindly looking in the matter thanking you.
    Deepak Setia
    Kothi no 213,
    Urban Estate, Phase-1,
    Bathinda

• Je
    jeevak patil Feb 16, 2010

our hp gas no is address is venayak gas agency narayan nagar bhopal when we make a call hem their is not reply from there side agency nit provide us cylender we hade recived the last cylinder on 27-11-2009 so plese sugest us how should we takle this problem

my address is
    ganvent sing
    E8 arera colony bhopal

phon no. [protected]

Dr.jyoti Mar 30, 2010

Respected sir/madam,
    Sir I am facing problem in booking for refill of gas cylinder.I have been contaction following phone numbers of mygas agency:
    1.[protected]
    2.[protected]
    3.[protected]
    I have to work hard to book my refill (and get booking no.) and some time it takes weeks to book the refill.The story doesnot end here, when i remind my gas agency after few days of booking i again have to work hard in getting connected on phone with gas agency, and the reply i get is shocking for me when they tell that your booking is not there.The same thing is happening since the transfer of my gas connection from Aligarh to faridabad.since the transfer i have recived only six(6) refills in last 16 months.I am a doctor in safdurjang hospital delhi and would like to request you to kindly take appropriate action against the gas agency and help me.
    Regards,
    Dr.Jyoti sharma

• Vi
    vijay popli Oct 19, 2010

The smart gas agency lajpat nagar new delhi 24 take a long time in delivering the gas cylinder i ring up at least 5 times a day and get the same standard answer we will be delivering the sylender after 30 days and no one athorise person is sitting in the agency two girls are sitting in the counter with our bad and rudely behavior to the consumer and area sales manager mr sunil ranjan jetli is not pickup the phone call every time he cut the phone there is no reply from this side
    Kindly solve my issue as earliest as possible hira lal consumer no 513553 booking no 323509 phone no [protected]

sameertravels Mar 05, 2011

dear sir,
    my consumer no. 006381
    name: musta iliyas kazi teliyo ka mohalla
    distributors code 963130.
    sir always booking delays after 1 months something and late.
    i;m very poor man and working in out side so i'm very sadly pls solution this problems.
    thanks & regards