Resolved Howard Lee Schiff — Debt Collection
I have HAD IT with these people! I was unfairly and deceptively scared into signing a judgment with these ###, I was not informed that I had the right to dispute the debt (which I believe they are required to do by law) was told that I did not want to waste the courts time and could go to jail which is illegal and I did not know this. I met them in the hallway BEFORE the courtroom, they acted like my best friend and I was basically scared into signing it and I personally NEVER stepped foot in a court room. I wish I knew then what I know now.
I have filed complaints with the Massachusetts Division of Banks, The Massachusetts Attorney General, I have written to the Governor of Massachusetts also my State Rep and the FTC. These people need to be stopped doing what they are doing, basically skating the line of the law because while they are attorneys, in reality they are debt collectors but are not subject to licensing as so because of their attorney status . I am currently looking into filing a class action lawsuit against them for deceptive practices but need more people that have been deceived like I have been. please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com
More Howard Lee Schiff Complaints & Reviews
- Howard Lee Schiff P.C. - Fraud and scam!
- Howard Lee Schiff PC - Harassment
- Howard Lee Schiff PC - debt collection
- Howard Lee Schiff P.C. - Iillegal garnishment
- Atty Howard Lee Schiff - Took more money and refused to help
- Howard Lee Schiff law offices - service
- HOWARD LEE SCHIFF,P.C - FRAUD dept collections
- Law Offices Howard Lee Schiff - Lack of Info and lots of hardship
- Howard Lee Schiff - fraud
- Howard Lee Schiff - debt