House of Salmihorse hair bracelet

R

I ordered a bracelet on October 18th and paid the deposit due. The hair was mailed the next day and I received confirmation of this. They approximated 6 weeks or so for the bracelet to be made. I was hopeful it would be ready in time for the holidays. I contacted them numerous times for an update and they did email back saying that is was taking longer than expected. I followed up with them over December and they then sent an invoice for the balance and posted a picture and description on Facebook of my bracelet. I paid the balance at that time through Paypal on January 18th. Since that time, I have inquired numerous times about the status of the bracelet and when I should expect to receive it, but to no avail. I have called them 3 times, sent 6 emails and still no reply. I am out my now deceased horses hair, which is irreplaceable . I have opened and dispute with Paypal and will also proceed with filing complaints with the Business Bureau. This company is very unprofessional, lacks communication and I would not trust them with something that you cannot afford to lose.

• Mi
    Minna Määttänen Jun 14, 2016

Unfortunately you are not the only one... House of Salmi has copied the collection of a Finnish textile artist Nanna Salmi. Tomi Salmi used to work with her but the cooperation was stopped because he was unreliable. He had admin rights to nannasalmi Facebook page, he changed the name and "startede" a ccompany using Nanna salmi´s name and considers himself as a designer. He is not. He has a partner, Bianca Petzow (Memmingen) who can be found in Facebook, perhaps you should try to contact her? The original collection can be found here: www.nannasalmi.com. I would not trust him, his company or the quality of the jewellery... Down below some pictures of Nanna Salmi´s designs.