Hotwire — car rental denied
I had pre-paid for a car rental in Atl from 9/25-9/30. When I arrived at Thrifty I was told that they could not rent the car to me because my drivers license would expire in 31 days. They said it was GA state law. When I called Hotwire they called Thrifty and then came back to the line to inform me of the exact same thing that Thrifty had already said. They said they would refund me what I paid as a courtesy. I questioned if they would find me another car. They said no. I told them they were inconveniencing me and they reiterated they were giving me a refund. I didn't want a refund, I wanted and needed a car so that I could get around. Very poor customer service!!!
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - dish tv
- Hotwire - no flight ticket refund.
- Hotwire - car rental 
- Hotwire.com - hotel booking - deceptive business practices, breach of agreement 
- Hotwire - overcharged airfare