Hotterhotter leather ankle boots

L

I was given my Hotter leather ankle boots as a gift . The weather changed and I barely wore them. I stored them carefully. Today as the weather was colder I brought them out to wear. After only an hour's wear I was completely shocked to discover the rubbery soles were quite literally disintegrating as I walked ( on completely normal surfaces) l enclose photos. The leather uppers are in perfect condition.

Maureen Davies Oct 13, 2018

Oh this is exactly what happened to a pair of my shoes, they were a pair of lace ups cream and tan. I hadn't worn them for a while, put them on last week, while I was walking to the car my feet felt wobbly and I noticed a trail of 'bits', didn't think for one moment they were coming from the shoes, but on closer inspection I noticed the whole of the soles of the shoes were crumbling off. I was so glad I had only got as far as my car in our driveway. Absolutely shocked. Will get on to Hotter.