HotelValues.comCancellation of wrong order no confirmation + refund

A Jun 23, 2020

This problem is due to a mailing error.
Fortunately the reservation has NOT been sent to IBIS Sisteron n is obviously VOID.
Please proceed with refund asap.

André Grosjean

-----Message d'origine----
De : [protected]@bluewin.ch
Date : 21/06/2020
À :
Objet : Fwd: Cancellation of R20090334481

As described hereafter the mention confirmation is due to wrong chanelling of our order.
As charges have already been debited, please refund asap.

Thanks

A. Grosjean

----Message d'origine----
De : [protected]@bluewin.ch
Date : 06/21/2020
À :
Objet : Cancellation of R20090334481

Gentlemen :
- The present confirmation has been mailed through a wrong site or wrong channel.
It is therefore VOID.
It has been replaced and confirmed under ref. JLQDDQTT

Rgds

A. Grosjean

WE refer to our previous instructions which, obviously, have not been acknowledged and duplicate them hereafter.

Re: Guest Reservations - Reservation Confirmation #R2009033481
21/06/2020 - 08:52
À:
[protected]@hotelvalues.com

Guest Reservations
Thank you for booking your hotel reservation. Your reservation has been prepaid and is fully guaranteed. Rest assured, your reservation has been successfully submitted to the hotel.

Upon check in, please present a valid ID and major credit card for incidentals only.

If you have any questions or require any additional information regarding your reservation, please contact our customer care department.

Reservation Details
Tax Recovery Charges & Service Fees
(See Details Below)
US$39.76
Total US$114.48
This payment will be processed in the United States and will appear on your statement as "cci*Hotel Res".
By booking this reservation you have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
Hotel Details
Address Avenue du Lignon 18
Le Lignon, AL 1219

• Je
    Jean-Pascal Latreille Dec 30, 2020

I book an hotel with you and the hotel don't receive any confirmation for my check-in. I had to repay at the hotel to have a room for the night. I want to be refund for what i booked with you. This is the receipt of my credit card below

Comments

• Ju
    Judy Carlyle Dec 01, 2020

I made reservations during an ice storm in Oklahoma City for Oct 30 thru Nov 2, at Home2, Quail Springs, Oklahoma City, OK 73142, but our electricity was repaired, and I CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY. The charge of $620.51 still showed up on our credit card. We called the credit card describing the problem, but are letting them try to solve it. I called the hotel, also, and they suggested I contact Hotelvalues, and have them call the Home2 at [protected]. So, I tried calling the phone number next to the charge on the credit card bill, and they answered as "Get a Room", all by computer of course, and then it hung up on me when I pressed to talk to someone.

• Me
    Memen Lauzon Gatmaytan Sep 17, 2020

I posted the above message on Sept 14 but Garden Orchid informed me that there is no rebooking on September 21 for me. Please RECTIFY. I'm arriving in Zamboanga City on September 21 and will need accommodation. Please ensure that I have room reserved as confirmed booking. Thank you.

• Ca
    Carmen Gatmaytan Sep 14, 2020

Guest Reservations - Reservation Confirmation #R2121627649
    I would like to make amendments to my reservation at Garden Orchid Hotel in Zamboanga City.
    Please change my booking date from September 16 to September 21, 2020