Hotels.comhotel bentleys colaba mumbai

We booked Bentleys hotel in Colaba this morning (9th November). We paid around 3000 rupees. When we arrived the person from hotel reception took us to our room. And the best way to describe it - it looked like a prison cell. We then laid down and tried to accept that we will only be staying here one night and we can't expect any luxury for the money we paid until I noticed many spiders and other insects on the wall and on the bed. Besides that I went to use the bathroom and it was flooded.
However I then went back to the receiption and informed the staff about my problem. They were happy to help and offered me another room which was just as bad as the previous one. On the way out we noticed many other rooms that fit the pictures we've seen on the website hence why we booked it. We went back to the reception and they decided to show us another room which was in the building they first said was fully booked... it seemed like a room the hotel staff would use for their own use as if wasn't clean.
The pictures on booking.com in no way match the actual rooms in the hotel.
With regret I had to leave the place and waste my money time to try to find and new place to spend a night in Mumbai.
I will leave a very bad review and will never return to this hotel again and I hope the other travelers don't fall in the same trap as we did.

Regards