Hotels.com — booked hotel in the wrong location
On Sat night July 21, 2018 we were driving north bound on I95 and booked the wrong hotel. We tried to correct this error within 10 min of booking and was told we could not cancel and get a refund or a credit. I feel this is unfair. Mistakes happen and it was an error I even requested if they could get me another hotel or credit for future use.
I don't feel this is good business. I would appreciate anything that can be done.
[protected] for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue