The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hotels.com — bad customer service - no price guarantee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hotels.com has horrible customer service! I will never use this site again. It offers a price match guarantee, but will not honor it. We made a reservation two weeks ago, today I checked their site and the rate has lowered. I also used a coupon in my original reservation that I earned from a prior reservation. They said because with my coupon I am getting a lower rate so they will not honor. I explained to this person, who was obviously overseas somewhere and hard to understand, that the hotel rate went down and that rate should be honored and my coupon applied. After going back and forth, I asked to speak to someone else. She put me on hold for 8 minutes, then hung up on me. I called back and went through the whole story again with another agent (same accent, different person). She basically told me the same as the other agent, like they are reading from a book and said she would check with someone. Here I am still on hold, 32 minutes now. Obviously this is their way of avoiding holding up their end of the bargain. I will NEVER use this site again and recommend that no one else does either. They offer the same rates as Expedia and all the others, so there is no use for them. This is ridiculous!
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud
- Hotels.com - no customer service
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam
- Hotels.com - scam and lies
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue