Hot Forexscam

H Apr 09, 2019

Hi traders

I was a trader have been a customer at Hotforex in the past 10 months and I completed failed on 2018 July and 2018 August
On 2019 Jan I started to make a list in my trading history dates to learn by myself from my mistakes to improve my trading. I had unexpected lesson in trading history at Hoforex.
Traders please read my story in trading the past 10 months..
I hope that traders could learn from my mistake lesson to ovoid the evil men in the world

Download the link below…

hotforex is worse than war-time