[Resolved] Hostess Brands — hostess donettes powdered sugar
I bought a package of Hostess Donettes Powdered Sugar (6 donut pkg) from Cub Foods on Lake Street in Minneapolis, MN 55406.
However when I opened the package and ate one it tasted really funny! I LOVE your donuts and really enjoy them but I have never had one that tasted this weird...I took a bite of a second (half) and couldn't finish it...yuk!
I wondered if someone tampered with them or what...the package even smells bad.
I can send the remaining donuts to you for you to check out what is wrong if you want..
They say Best by Oct 29, 2019
and have these numbers on them
G 08 521000 227
More Hostess Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Hostess - terrible quality, taste 
- Hostess - mold 
- Hostess - new suzy q's 
- Hostess - expired on 10/25/10 
- Hostess Brands - stale bread with erroneous expiration date 
- Hostess Brands - hoho’s
- Hostess Brands - ding dongs 
- Hostess Brands - peanut butter ho hos
- Hostess - hostess raspberry filled powdered donuts
- Hostess - hostess crumb doughnuts