HornymatchesFake site

A

I have subscribed to HornyMaches.com. It is not cheap. I have sent out more than 70 mails and to my surprise, not a single reply. This let me wondering the following:

- Before joined as paid member, I received plenty of email inviting me to contact them. Locations are relatively close to where I stay.

- I need to be a paid member to reply to their mails. Therefore, I made a decision to pay.

- After paying, no one reply to me, even those who have emailed to me just dissapeared.

I tried with other sites without paying. Exactly the same happened. My email now flocked with plenty of emails.

Another sign that these sites are trying to con us into paying. I put my email address (of course left out 1 alphabeth to get it approved) in 2 of the sites and every mail to me was sent to the site's email system, not the private email system. Are they that stupid than cannot read the profile? I am sure that if I pay to become a full member, those mails will disappear.

Therefore, DO NOT trust those sites.