Hoobly.comcant log into my account

M Review updated:

I have been trying for several days to log into my account. I keep getting a error message that page cant br displayed with error code 500. I have sent an email for support with no response from the company.

This is very frustrating. I have puppies that are advertised and ready for Christmas. I had several messages and could not get to them. I may have lost a lot of money and forever homes for these little boys and girls.

Please fix the issue or please at least let your customers know what is going on with the site.

• Ts
    TShimmer Aug 22, 2020

Please check why I couldn't post my adds the past few days. not sure what is wrong. thanks, tim shimek waucoma ia

• Ts
    TShimmer Aug 22, 2020

Will not let me log an add on my acct. Please check to see what problem is. Thanks, Tim Shimek Waucoma Iowa

• Bi
    Bivens House Pups Dec 19, 2018

I have been trying to log in to my account for several days now and can't. Every time I try to log in I get a page coming up with the following message that I copied & pasted below'

"This page isn’t working www.hoobly.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500"

Please correct this issue. I have read where many other people are making the same complaint.

Thank you.