Hooblyshih tzu puppy

P Jul 14, 2019

Incident date: July 12, 2019
Client email: housecleaner2013

Breeder would not allow me to see parents or go to home. Met in parking lot to see puppy. Puppy's paws brown and yellow from feces and urine; fur by anus had old feces in fur. It smelled terrible. Did not receive documentation on health of puppy. She gave me a two day health guarantee. She could not provide me with health info. Said sister in law gave shots. First said vet checked, then clinic checked, then Petco checked. Called Petco, they do not do wellness checks. Did not register litter with AKC after claiming parents are AKC registered. I am waiting for response from AKC. Would not give address. Notified police and was told it is a civil matter. Was going to file in court, but decided my $450 just saved this puppy from what appears to be an illegitimate breeder more concerned about making money than welfare of puppies. I know she also has a litter of pekingnese. The resolution I would like is that this person is no longer allowed to advertise on your website and hopefully on no others.