Hong Leong Bank Berhadlate disbursement of loan money

S

Hello everyone. My name is Surin s/o Sretheran @ Sreedharan. I applied loan at Hong Leong Bank to buy a second hand house at RM 130, 000. The bank granted 90% of the loan, which is around RM 117, 000. On 4th of Jan 2012, I received a letter from Hong Leong Bank (IYK Mortgage & Collection Centre located at Jalan Yang Kalsom, Ipoh) stated that they already disburse the first cheque which is for payment to earlier owner's bank, MRTT fee, legal fee and evaluation fee. The second cheque is for the seller of the house and for myself. But they haven't disburse the second cheque till date. As for today is already 30th of Jan 2012. They stated in the same letter that i need to start paying monthly instalment on the 1st of February 2012. Why i need to start paying as i haven't receive the money yet? When I contacted the Hong Leong Bank in Bandar Baru Menglembu earlier, they replied that there is only 1 officer in charge of my loan and he is being on medical leave for 5 days plus nobody else knew about my loan! How shocking it is! They kept saying that they will check the status and call me back but sadly i'm the one keep on doing so to find the same lame excuses. I don't know whether its normal for every bank to disburse the second cheque late or the Hong Leong Bank officer simply don't want to do their respective job. The said the bank job is professional job but what they doing is not professional at all. I hope the Bank Negara Malaysia and Hong Leong Bank Complaints Department will take a glimpse of this letter and settle my problem asap. Thank you very much.

• Tr
    travis13 Aug 19, 2019

Very disappointed

i went to branch reset my account from 9 August until 13 August still cannot login !

" i need check how much in my account ! Can some one please more aggressive solve the problem !

Call center they say server down " don't simply say server down again !

• Mo
    Moy Take Kheong Oct 03, 2013

I'm Moy Take Kheong, NRIC: [protected] from Alor Setar, Kedah. The services from HLBB is very inefficient. I'vev banked in my Singapore OCBC cheque on 23/8/13 but till todate (03/10/13) it is still not cleared. I've approached the branch officers but all were given me vague answer at the end of the day I got confused. Could anyone from the HLBB enlighten me on this.?????

• Oo
    ooi cheng aik Sep 13, 2012

I'm OOI CHENG AIK, A/C no. [protected], from Alor Star, Kedah.
    This incident happened in Hong Leong Bank (Alor Star) on 13 Sept 2012 at 1.51pm. I was appeared to up date my savings passbook and enquired on Fix Deposit details with Miss tan in PB room.
    When we are discussing, one of the Hong Leong Bank Officer, Miss Ong, appeared. She stopped our conversation suddenly then asked Miss tan to served others without my permission.
    I'm feel very unrespected. Is this kind of attitude and service that Hong Leong Bank offer to public? I'm Hong Leong Bank permanant customer since more than 10 years. I'm feel very disappointed and unstatisfied.
    Could anyone please explain to me???

Comment Guidelines