Honeywell International inc — fradulent check
I was scam by an e-mail from Dave Cote offering a work at home job. After receiving the job offer I realized it was a fraud. I responded saying I refused the job offer. Two days after I was sent a fake check and keep receiving e-mails from Dave Cote to cash the check and send it western union. I am very scared and needs to know what action to take. I already called the United Postal service and file a complain with Internet Crime Complaint Center.
More Honeywell International inc Complaints & Reviews
- Honeywell - very bad work environment!
- Honeywell - employee treatment
- Honeywell - the honeywell song
- Honeywell - career at honeywell is a sad joke!
- Honeywell Safes (SISCO INC.) - the support number is bogus!
- Honeywell Payment Systems - I need advice before making the next step.
- Honeywell - roaming service cancellation
- Honeywell - bad management
- Honeywell Model#2077D Safe - parts list and availability
- honeywell warm mist humidifier with removable tank - warranty