The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Honeywell International/Fram Oil Filter — rusted oil filter
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a Fram XG7317 oil filter and put it on my 2004 Honda Accord V6 in October 2011. When changing my oil March 20, 2011 I realized the filter had rusted and was leaking oil on the ground. My safe oil level had been compromised. The oil level in my car was and had been below the safe mark on the dip stick for some time. I am worried about the life expectancy of my engine. The engine has suffered some damage though not obviously apparent at this time. Low engine oil equals damage to any engine. I am very disturbed at the quality of this Fram filter. If this filter had burst open, all my oil would of come out of the engine which would of lead to a blown/seized engine.
I have used Fram oil filters for many years and have never seen any filter rust. It goes without saying I will never use a Fram product ever again. I will never trust Fram quality again.
More Honeywell International/Fram Oil Filter Complaints & Reviews
- Honeywell - very bad work environment!
- Honeywell - employee treatment
- Honeywell - the honeywell song
- Honeywell - career at honeywell is a sad joke!
- Honeywell International inc - fradulent check
- Honeywell Payment Systems - I need advice before making the next step.
- Honeywell - roaming service cancellation
- Honeywell - bad management
- Honeywell Safes (SISCO INC.) - the support number is bogus!
- Honeywell Model#2077D Safe - parts list and availability