Honeywell International Logo

Honeywell International

Having problems with Honeywell International?

1877 841 2840 (United States)
+1 480 353 3020 (International)
+1 800 633 3991 (Honeywell Home (Lyric)
+1 877 271 8620 (Thermostats & Indoor Air Quality)
+61 293 537 000 (Australia)
+64 96 235 050 (New Zealand)
+43 172 7800 (Austria)
+359 24 029 500 (Bulgaria)
+36 14 514 300 (Hungary)
+213 21 793 497 (Algeria)
+62 215 794 8118 (Indonesia)
+27 116 958 000 (South Africa)
+82 27 996 114 (South Korea)
+66 26 933 099 (Thailand)
+216 71 965 425 (Tunisia)
+971 44 505 800 (UAE & Middle East)
4D5, 115 Tabor Road

47/53 rue Raspail, 92594 Levallois Perret

Germany
Strahlenbergerstrasse 110-112, D-63067 Offenbach

Hungary
1139 Budapest, Petneházy utca 2-4.

Norway
Solbråveien 23, 1383 Asker

Romania
3 George Constantinescu street, BOC Tower, Entrance A, 4th floor, District 2, 020339 Bucharest

Slovakia

Angola
Rue Helder Neto, Edificio de Jacare, № 51, 5th floor, Bairro Alvalade
Municipio Maianga, Luanda

China
Pudong New Area, Shanghai, № 555, Huanke Road, Zhangjiang Hi-tech Park, Shanghai, 201203

India
Fifth Floor, Unitech Trade Center, Sushant Lok Phase 1, Block C, Sector 43, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana

Indonesia

Kenya
Eden Square Business Center, 1st Floor, Block One, Chiromo Road,
Westlands, Nairobi, P. O. Box 856-00606 - Nairobi, Kenya

Morocco
Twin Center, Tour Ouest, Angle Bd. Zerktouni et EL Massira, 16ème étage, 20100 Casablanca

Nigeria
21 Raymond Njoku Street, off Awolowo Road, Southwest Ikoyi, Lagos State

South Africa
Honeywell House, Treur Close, Waterfall Park, Bekker Road, Midrand, 1685

South Korea
4F,5F & 7F SangAm IT Tower, 434 Worldcup Buk-ro, Mapo-gu Seoul, 03922 Republic of Korea

Thailand
252/121 25th Floor Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower II, Ratchadapisek Road, Huay Khwang Bangkok 10320

Tunisia
Tunis Business Center, Immeuble Sarra, Bvd principal, 1053 Berges du Lac, Tunisia

UAE & Middle East
Emaar Business Park, Building 2, Level 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 232362, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
14th Floor, Pacific Place Building, 83B Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam

Brazil
Canopus Corporate Alphaville, Avenida Tamboré, 267 – Torre Sul, 17o Andar, Barueri, São Paulo, CEP: 06460

Mexico
Av. Santa Fe № 94 Torre A, 1er Piso, Col. Zedec Santa Fe, Ciudad de México

Complaints & Reviews

fake money orders

I was sent two 950.00 money orders when I became a " mystery shopper"! YEAH right all a scam, I now owe my bank 1900.00 that I dont have because I wired it to a Mr. James Turner after keeping 10%, and completing a job!. I googled the address and numbers nothing matched up. I called Honeywell and They told me I wasnt the only person who got scammed. I called FEDex and all account info is fake, all locations where it was picked up from could not be traced. I still have the FEDex package and I filed a police report, BUT on who?, No one knows who this CRIMINAL is. LETS stick together and end scams and frauds. If it's too good to be true...ITS NOT TRUE!!!

employee treatment

Honeywell over the past two years has used the econmy to take advantage of it's employees. Great excuse...

fake job offer

I had received a e-mail last night reguarding a work from home job opportunity. This is what the e-mail said...

fan does not work

I bought the Honeywell HT800 Super Turbo High Performance Fan (Black) last year and as of yesterday, 10/8/09 the Fan no longer works. I would like another fan because this one was supposed to have a 5 year warranty. I do not still have the sales receipt but the fan cost me $13.99

payment processing scam

What is Honeywell Internation Inc.?

I have heard af a Honeywell International Inc., (honeywell.com). But, their e-mail address would not be a free gmail account.

Did you copy that name wrong?

A Google search for "Honeywell Internation Inc." returns no results.

Likely a payment processing scam.

• Sr

Honeywell International Inc.
    101 Columbia Road
    Morristown, NJ 07.962
    [email protected]

A new job opening in your area, it’s a work from home/office position and you are not required to pay any registration fee or pay for any application form before you get employed.

Our Company seeks the service of a payment processor who would act as a medium of reaching our customers. If you choose to work with us, you do not need to quit your present job, or have problems with your employers as this is on a part time basis

THIS IS WHAT IT ENTAILS:

1. Get/receive payment from clients/Customers.
    2. Process Payments at your Bank.
    3. Deduct 10% which is your commission/Payment on check cashed.
    4. Forward the remaining 90% to the information that will be provided later on.

I will need you to provide me with your basic personal info such as:

REQUIREMENTS

7, nationality
    8, sex
    9, age
    10 telephones

Fill the above application so as to qualify you for the position.

Leonard Jackson

bad management

The Honeywell management is a bunch of lieing cheating arrorgant pompus butt heads. They don't care...

warranty

i brought a honeywell humidifier last year it had 2years warranty, , when i used it this winter i see a leak from the bottom of the unit, , i called the customer service and was asked to send the unit to them and that it would take 6 weeks to process, , i spend 10$+ in postage to send the item on nov 5 2008. I called back on dec 16 and was told that that they have not started the process yet, called back on dec 23, the process was not started yet, but because i called them few times now i was told that they will send me a new unit now and latter process the old one, , i was given an order number and asked to use the number to track the product, , i was told that i would take 2 weeks via ups due to holidays, , i called back on jan 13 2009 the supervisor said that the item should be at home by the weekend so i called back on 16 jan and talked to the supervisor he said that the previous time it was send via US mail and porbably lost in the mail and he was sending one right away via ups and was going to give me the tracking number, , disconnected the phone and not able to get back to him since then, , , i have left few messages and no reply at all...
why do the company put such a big scam about warranty when they just want to fool around and not take any responsiblity.
i am hoping to talk to someone responsible and know what is actual reason and should it be soo complicated, ,

• Ba
    Balnacra Jan 23, 2011

By the way, Honeywell's unwritten policy on the 5-year warranty for humidifers is that the customer can NOT return parts to the factory for warranty converage, even though the written warranty explicitly gives that option. All warranty matters must be handled by a contractor or distributor. So if you buy stuff online, you are on your own to find somebody to process the warranty for you.

light bulb life

I purchased and installed a Honeywell light bulb p/n E311496 53SJ it lasted 3 months. Big rip off from "Big...

fradulent check

I was scam by an e-mail from Dave Cote offering a work at home job. After receiving the job offer I realized...

bad service

We have had this humidifier for maybe 6 months due to various illnesses in our family. We use it nightly in our children's bedroom. Once a week we clean the mineral build-up from the boiler piece per the manufacturer's manual.

This morning we woke up to a burning plastic/chemical smell. Like if your wires were burning. Well, we unplugged everything in the room, not knowing where it came from. The first thing we checked though was this unit. Something is burning up, and my husband said that the part where the smell was coming from was hotter than usual. So, something went wrong, but the unit did not shut down.

My complaints are 1)If this had started much earlier in the night, I fear a fire may have erupted at the foot of my child's bed.

2) I'm not sure how long this chemical stench is going to take to dissipate from our home. We have 4 people recovering from bronchitis, (one of whom has asthma) and a 5 month old whom I don't want breathing in who knows what!

It's very scary to wake up to a smell like that and try to determine if you can stop the slow burn before it starts a fire or not. Something should be done, but I'm not sure what. I can tell you that I will NOT be buying another Honeywell product!

the support number is bogus!

I purchased a honeywell safe from SEARS. The Model is 2087D. This model is a battery operated. The safe i...

1 comment Rancho Dominguez Products & Services

the honeywell song

The song is far removed from the harsh reality of utter arrogant pompus attitude that streams from the top to bottom how having a black belt in sixth sigma emmigrates to being competant in your field of work jeepers only knows corporations that dont listen usually end up with profit streams far short of there potential stop the rot and exodus of your most valuable assets your employees.

Kind regards

• Ji
    Jim Sweeney May 17, 2011

Honeywell is the most unethical and disgraceful organisation on the planet. I personally witnessed Australian Honeywell managers using corporate funds to hire prostitutes during their kick-off meeting in Phuket. I would never have anything to do with this orgainisation.

career at honeywell is a sad joke!

A career at Honeywell is a sad joke... They demoted everyone except one ### kisser. And "raises" are usually zero -- rare just to keep up with inflation. Best to go somewhere - anywhere else to work.

• Be
    bert Feb 20, 2008

Where i work is getting like a sweat shop. I work at Tempe where it was a better place to work now that they are implementing HOS they have taking all our chairs away and making us stand all day and using stop watches, our breaks & lunchs are very short. I feel like looking for a new Job but I've work there 15 years and I'm getting old.

I think also our production has gone down but they ignore that and tell us not to say anything negative or it will threaten our jobs.

• Mi
    Miss Misery Feb 20, 2008

I feel very worried for you as you are stuck in a situation which probably feels more helpless than it really is. Because you are not alone, you will be more inclined to think there's nothing you can do to change your situation (because it appears everyone is apathetic and/or have been reprimanded as an example).
    When a person is stuck in an abusive work placement, he/she develops a thick skin to it - to the point where some negative situations don't seem as 'bad' as others. ("Oh they took away our chairs...? Well, at least they didn't shorten our unpaid lunch...")
    Surely there's someone (an outsider) you know who could drop by to assess how bad things really are, and then act on it if there are negative situations. I realize there's no law against not providing an employee with a seat, but I am sure this company is not following through on some legitimate employer standards.
    It's hard to 'prove' verbal harassment and/or threats but it's easy to have an outsider file complaints regarding the physical worksite.

Just google The Occupational Safety and Health Act and you can get any of your workplace questions answered. If you could get even three outsider 'friends' to literally file a complaint a week - eventually something would have to change.

Here's an example of a potential complaint:
    "OSHA (the Occupational Safety and Health Act) contains regulations which require employers to provide at least one restroom for each 20 employees of the same gender. The provided restroom should include adequate hot/cold water, hand towels, and soap."

How does your work site measure up?

not anymore Sep 27, 2010

Deciding to Work for Honeywell Has been the single most regretable thing that I have ever done with my career Period.
    No raises, the worst workmans comp insurance on the planet. and on top of that a micromanaging group of overpaid ex mcdonalds employees that would step on your childs face to get a step higher on the corporate ladder.

very bad work environment!

The Honeywell design facility in Clearwater Florida, plant 1 has very bad management. They lie and cheat...