Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI)honda unicorn

D Oct 17, 2019

Hello,

I have purchased Honda Unicorn registration KL 28 D 7242 on the date of July 2019. I have bought the motorcycle from Muthoot Honda Pathanamthitta/Ranni. I am a daily commuter and need my bike to be maintained in a good condition and thats the primary reason I opted a Honda motorcycle.
After 3 months of usage I am feeling very disappointed as the authorised service centre Muthoot Honda, Ranny has failed to properly do the service of my motorcycle and to address my concerns faced on the same.
I have complained about oil leakage from the engine side and about loose tail light and other vibrations and abnormal noise from the motorcycle day by day. I have visited the service centre twice and they are not able to rectify the issue even though they say it is rectified while taking the delivery post-service.
I request you to provide an immediate solution for my concern and ensure the authorised service centre is providing valuable service so as not to tarnish the brand's reputation and build the trust of end-user.

Service Centre details:
Muthoot Honda, Ranny, Pathanamthitta.
Phone: 04735224999