Hometown Buffetcustomer harassment

This happened to me twice already. The manager/owner of this hometown buffet located in hamilton ave. San jose, ca also serves as a cashier. Not once but twice did he humiliated me because he thinks that I am pretending to be a senior citizen just to be able to get a senior discount for lunch. When I was about to pay, he ask for my id and loudly said that he does not need to see a senior discount card. I have been a customer of this hometown buffet for years when he was not yet the operator/owner. He is a nasty person who disregards a disabled senior citizen like me. If it was a complement that I don't look like a senior... That I could take. But if it is an insult, then I do not recommend this restaurant specially to seniors who look younger than their age according to their standards :)

• He
    Henni Sep 08, 2012

We kist ate at Home Town Buffet in Yuma, Az. on Sat. 9/8/2012 & its the Worst food we've ever had. The so called HOT Food wasn't HOT, the corn beef hash was so cold like they just took it out of the freezer & didn't heat it up or anything. We will never go to one again. How they pass health inspection is beyond us as it shouldn't pass.