HomeFixbad service

there was a customer service women called me this afternoon, she said the guy wanted to find me was busy and asked me to call back 10 minutes later.when i called back, she talked to me with a very bad manner and hung off when i was talking.i feel so embarassed about this.this is not the service a company supposed to have.it is making me mad.by the way, the woman who called me with this number:[protected]

• Am
    Amy45 May 26, 2012

This guy call my phone this 3 times after i told the first time tha he had the wrong number
    i told him not to call back and he started calling me a "###" and ":stupid".
    Who in the world run this company are this phone calls being record this guy should be fire
    Immediately .after doing some research online i found this thread .I would never do business with company "Home Fix" the number tha they we from was [protected]

• Ho
    HomeFix Jan 11, 2012

I apologize for the way that you were treated during your last experience with HomeFix Corporation, however, I would appreciate the chance to make things right. We would like you to know that at HomeFix Corporation, we are committed to addressing any legitimate complaints and will do our best to resolve the problem. If you have been less than satisfied with HomeFix Corporation is any way, please send an email detailing the problem, and including your contact information (preferably phone number and email address) to [email protected] We do strive for 100% satisfaction and hope that you will give us the chance to make things right.

• He
    Helen Aug 01, 2010

My husband and myself are very pelased with the work and quality of the siding and storm doors that were put on our home. The salesman, the work men, the office staff, from start to end, all worked as a eam. They go the whole nine yards for you. Thanks homefix for making our home look great. It can be a very iffy situation at times dealing with different companies all competing for business, but Never once dd I feel uneasy with homefix. I did my research online and saw that they were repuatble, and they for sure help up that reputation.