Homechoiceparcel sent to incorrect address acc no: [protected]

I placed an order on 27 July 2017, and paid the order immediately . I received a text on 2 August 2017, informing me that the parcel was dispatched. On 10 August 2017, I send an email requesting delivery date (on which no reply was received). On Saturday 19 August 2017, I received another text stating that my order should be at our Post Office. At the Post Office I was informed that the parcel was received, but to the Kroondal Post Office, and not our local Post Office. I phoned the customer care centre today 21 August 2017 (and my calls were dropped 3 times), and requested the immediate resending of my order, where the consultant told me that I must wait 31 days, as after 31 days the Post Office will return the parcel if uncollected, and after you receive the parcel, it will be dispatched to our local Post Office. I check my invoice, and the correct address are on the invoice. In my view, the mistake was made when capturing the receivers address by one of your emloyees, and not of any mistake on my part. I would like my order to be dispatched immediately, and not to wait for the incorrect parcel to return.