Homeaway — security deposit refund
I used HomeAway to rent a home for a week from 9/21/19 to 9/28/19. The home owner stated I left it in excellent condition.
HomeAway sent my security deposit to the wrong account.
I made several phone calls and spent a LOT of time being transferred to various people and they only give me excuses and will not correct their error. Terrible, Terrible organization to deal with. I want my $650.00 deposit back!
Updated by WillBornottobe · Oct 12, 2019
Case # [protected]
More Homeaway Complaints & Reviews
- HomeAway.com - bad company 
- Homeaway - worthless customer service 
- HomeAway.com - rental listing services complaint
- HomeAway.com - stay as far away from this company as you can
- HomeAway.com - scammed 
- Homeaway - service
- HomeAway.com - there is no customer service
- Homeaway - villa
- Homeaway, Koi Interiors - rent room has too many problems for unprofessional service. the room is unhygienic and unhealthy
- Homeaway - holiday rental in lacanau ocean gironde