Homeawaysecurity deposit refund

I used HomeAway to rent a home for a week from 9/21/19 to 9/28/19. The home owner stated I left it in excellent condition.
HomeAway sent my security deposit to the wrong account.
I made several phone calls and spent a LOT of time being transferred to various people and they only give me excuses and will not correct their error. Terrible, Terrible organization to deal with. I want my $650.00 deposit back!

Wi
Oct 12, 2019

Comments

• Co
      Oct 12, 2019

Luckily today the media has become more marshaling and taxing on cheaters and liers and romance scammers is also exposed as fast as it is born. Anyone doing a little bit of dirt digging will come up with consistent answer of what is a scam and what is good in falling in love. I won’t say I haven’t been scammed before, I have in numerous occasions but through the help of mr Jerry I was able to recover all my lost funds and he also went ahead to show me the regulations on checking websites for scammers write to him if you in need of him help.
    www.oxpahat.org

• Ti
      Oct 12, 2019

I want to share a vital information about recovery of funds and bitcoins if you think you’re losing out due to some unexpected factors or you’re scammed on social media like wechat and Facebook, or by a romance military scammer. I’m here to recommend an expert and a recovery professional organization www. with 100% assurance.- render LOANS, . Bank jobs- Stolen or Lost BTC, TBC and ETH recovery .you can send emails to [protected]@oxpahat.orgwww.oxpahat.org