Homeaway — reservation ha-vkmksk
On 11/17, at 2:14 p.m., I paid for a reservation on the above property from 12/29 to 1/1.
Immediately after submitting my payment, I realized the cost was much higher than I anticipated.
On 11/17, at 2:20 p.m., I submitted a reservation cancellation. As per the HomeAway website, I also contacted the property owner.
Within six (6) minutes, my credit card was charged for the entire amount (approximately $3377.00). This includes a security deposit.
There are multiple messages to the owner of the property regarding this matter.
On 11/19, I contacted my credit card company regarding this matter. We engaged in a three way conversation with HomeAway.
At that time, a credit for the $1, 000.00 was returned to my account. The remaining balance was still pending.
As of today, 11/21, the entire amount of $3, 377.00 is charged to my credit card. Capital One is aware and we are disputing this charge.
No lease was ever signed by the way.
Any correspondence with the owner has gone unrecognized.
I expect to receive reimbursement for this charge promptly.
More Homeaway Complaints & Reviews
- HomeAway.com - bad company
- Homeaway - worthless customer service
- HomeAway.com - rental listing services complaint
- HomeAway.com - stay as far away from this company as you can
- HomeAway.com - scammed
- Homeaway - service
- HomeAway.com - there is no customer service
- Homeaway - security deposit refund
- Homeaway - villa
- Homeaway, Koi Interiors - rent room has too many problems for unprofessional service. the room is unhygienic and unhealthy