Home Savings MallUnauthorized Credit Card withdrawal

B

Made two unauthorized charges of $19.95 on my credit card. Called credit card company to deny the charges. They said that it's one of the most common scams going on in the credit card business. I have had the ALL these charges returned to me and a block put on any additional charges from these companies.

Adaptive Marketing is a multi-layered group of companys run by its CEO, Gary Johnson, who has been the subject of many complaints and lawsuits. This company has even branched into Europe. He is constantly transfering money fraudulently from unsuspecting consumers bank accounts into his own coffers. This scheme is nothing more than theft!

I cannot imagine why the federal government hasn't taken notice of Gary Johnson and his companies. With the amount of money he has stolen from the public, I would think local, state & federal law enforcement would have had him in jail by now. Gary Johnson is no better than the financial & investment institutions that have stolen billions from the public in the past. When will he be stopped?

Sara2013 Aug 05, 2013

I just noticed that since 2009, Home Savings mall has been charging my bank account for $37/month. I called my bank immediately and talked to bank of America’s representative and Home Savings mall representative. Since I cannot see the transaction in my bank account for more than a year, I was informed by Home Savings mall that my account has been charged for a membership that I never used or signed up since 2009.
    I looked for Home Savings mall complaints online and there are hundreds of other complaints similar to mine from people who called this company scam and responsible for unauthorized billing.
    Unfortunately, I was informed by Home Savings mall Rep that they are going to reimburse me ONLY for a year and NOT the last 4 years.
    I am 100% sure that I’ve never signed up with Home Savings Mall or provided my banking info to them, however, Home Savings mall is my bank's (Bank of America) affiliate.
    I feel violated for paying a monthly fee for a service that I DID NOT sign up for. I wonder why no Federal agency has ever taken notice of Home Savings Mall’s CEO "Gary Johnson" and his unethical ways of running this fraud.
    This scheme is nothing more than theft and I would like to get reimbursed for ALL the money that has been taken out of my bank account since 2009 WITHOUT my authorization for a service that I've NEVER used.

sally mufeed Oct 14, 2010

On Oct. 13, 2010 at 13:52 P.M, i received an SMS from my bank informing me that there is a transaction for USD 19.95 from MVQ*HOME SAVINGS MALL [protected] US, and i didn't order anything from this site and i don't have a registered account with them, so please i need my money back and don't transact any cent from my account again.

thanks
    sally mufeed

• Gr
    Graycap Dec 05, 2009

I was charged $19.95 and never heard of them, had to come to this page to find out who and how to contact them to find out Y I have a charge. They are thieves

• Bo
    Bonnie L Mick May 14, 2009

Your company have Fraudulent Withdrew Funds from my checking account of $19.95 for two months. I would like all or at part of it back. I do not and have never heard of your company and want nothing to do with you at all. Just to make sure cancel this account also.
    THIS IS A SCAM AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AT ALL. I AM ALSO SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL WHO WILL LISTEN...

• Id
    Idella Robinholt May 13, 2009

CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTIONE4497

• Yi
    yisel Apr 14, 2009

I was billed $14.95 on my credit card on 04/12/2009 for HOMESAVINGSMACT. [protected])I have no idea what this is for or who they are. It is Sunday and they are closed!!!. I plan to call them tomorrow and call my credit card company. I have found numerous complaints against this company... plz past this ...be aware!!!

• Al
    Alexander Tosa Feb 26, 2009

I was billed $10.00 on my bank account and I thought to myself I never applied to anything like this, and now I'm getting billed for it. If it's possible, I want to Unsubscribe and get my money back as soon as possible back into my account. Thank You

Angie Feb 18, 2009

I have the same charge on my credit card and I cannot recall any purchase.
    Did you find out what your charge was all about?

Jane Jan 18, 2009

I was billed $14.95 on my credit card on 12/20/2008 for HOMESAVINGSMA289765349 [protected] CT. I have no idea what this is for or who they are. It is Sunday and they are closed. I plan to call them tomorrow and call my credit card company. I have found numerous complaints against this company while attempting to find out who they are. Beware, they seem to have been very active over the last month.