Home Instead Senior CareAll this company is about is taking money, from the elderly

M

Its ashame companies like this exit. I had an aid that seemed okay with me. But all of a sudden the irresponsible company left me hanging with no help. They said the girl quit. Don't know why. I didn't know what I was going to do with my dad. And to beat all they sent me a Bill for 700.00. I always paid when I received the Bill. But this company needs to give it up. I can't believe they treat elderly people like this. Money is all they care about!