HMSHoststarbucks service

M Review updated:

I was stopped on the turnpike at Brady's Leap plaza enjoying coffee at Starbucks in their seating area. I was working on some paperwork I needed to get done and the barista started flicking on and off the lights really fast. I am completely disgusted at their attitude and display of immaturity as they did it a couple more times, laughing and carrying along. I had to pack my things up and leave because I have epilepsy and it was causing me to get extremely upset. I am ashamed of this company, hiring such children on the turnpike. This happened on 11/23/16, and I want them to be reprimanded of their behavior, and take mind of others around them. This is a business, not a play area.

• Wine Is Good Nov 24, 2016

How long were you there taking up their space without purchasing anything? They are not the library, they are a business and if you want to sit there and work, you must be a customer, not a vagrant.

• Wine Is Good Nov 24, 2016

That does not mean they can not change their minds.

• Bi
    Bill1972 Mar 15, 2018

Hey, my name is Bill. I just want to let you guys know that there were two girls by The name of Brittany and I Ciara, their customers service was extremely excellent . As I sat down in Starbucks and drunk my coffee, I witness these two girl smiling and thanking every customer. The lines were super long and with the two of them the knock the line down. They are AWESOME !!! Great work guys