HMSHost — gouge pricing
I had a lay-over at Chicago O'Hare so decided to have a couple of cold refreshments. I ended up having two double-up screwdrivers at the Macaroni Grill. When I got the bill, I almost fell over. $39.00 + tax of $4.49 for a total of $43.49. That is outrageous. I have had the same at several airports and it's typically about 1/2 that price. In the future, I will search for restaurants/bars that are NOT managed by HMS Host.
More HMSHost Complaints & Reviews
- HMSHost - general manager is a horrible person 
- HMSHost - I would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time 
- HMSHost - lynette warren bartender/server norton sound pre security, anchorage, ak
- HMSHost - unethical behaviour
- HMSHost - unlawful termination
- HMSHost - snd bord prot ch whole wheat turkey breast mozzarella and tomato
- HMSHost - spokane taproom food
- HMSHost - way overpriced for not-so-fast food and not very pleasant employees.
- HMSHost - icd crml mach v
- HMSHost - starbucks at memphis airport