Hindustan Times / HT Media Logo

Hindustan Times / HT Media

Having problems with Hindustan Times / HT Media?

Hindustan Times House, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg

newspaper

To
New Delhi.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have taken your 2 year annual subscription for HT newspaper and amount is debited from my bank account. But I have not yet received coupons. Please take immediate action and give me subscription coupon and start delivering newspaper to my address mentioned below:

Mr. Tarun Kishin Thawani

• Su
    Sunil Kumar Dhaniya Oct 09, 2011

To

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have taken your 1 year annual subscription for HT newspaper and amount is debited from my bank account. But I have not yet received coupons. Please take immediate action and give me subscription coupon and start delivering newspaper to my address mentioned below at the earliest:

Sunil Kumar Dhaniya

Paresh Penkar
[protected]

Not Recd Newspaper for Two-Yearly Subscription

RESOLVED

complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards

Raj Kishore Sharma Sep 09, 2011

Complaint is genuine. This case is happening with most of the subscribers.

• Pa
    Paresh Penkar Sep 12, 2011

Finally, my problem got resolved when I have regd 2-3 complaints on hotline number...Paresh

Raj Kishore Sharma Sep 12, 2011

No, there is more problems are sttill pending. why there is a need to lodge complain twice or thrice.

• Mm
    M.Madaswamy Thevar Sep 19, 2011

hindustantimes.com

Hi,

I have taken your ONE year annual subscription for HT newspaper and amount is debited from my bank account. But I have not yet received your coupons. Please take immediate action and give me subscription coupon and start delivering newspaper to my address mentioned below:

My Address :
    M.Madaswamy Thevar
    'Q' wing, Flat no.303, 3rd floor, Nethaji CHS,
    Thevar Nagar, Kalyanwadi, Sion-Mahim Link Road,
    Dharavi, Mahim (East) - 400017.
    Mob no. 9867922050.

• Pa
    Paresh Penkar Sep 26, 2011

call at 022-67764242 and register complaint

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly find herewith file containing my subscription details inorder
to subscribe for HT copy for the year. Also enclosing, bank statement
copy.

You can see that the cheque had been issued on 09-12-2010. But the
same had been deposited on 30-12-2010. Since I did not have
insufficient funds in the account on 30th December, I was fined for
cheque bounce Rs. 386/- for the same. How would I know that HT won't
deposit the cheque within few days. Sachin, the person who visited my
place did not inform me of any such thing.

I really dont understand why did you not deposit the cheque within
next 2-3 days after the same had been issued. The details of the
person from HT who visited to collect the cheque is given below:

Name: Sachin Sagare
Employee ID: T18X58

I spoke with Sachin, he said he is not responsible for the same and
asked me to take up this matter with you. I also sent SMS but received
no calls.
Request you to do the needful and refund the amount of Rs. 386/-.

Thanks & Regards,
Chanak Doshi
+[protected]

Mode of Payment

I am Vendor at Madhu Vihar Center in East Delhi District, I am working News Paper Distribution last 10 years and i getting a lot of thing's from Hindustan Times but before few months Hindustan Times every booking payment delay last scheme in the month of February 2010 your CI Raj Kumar says book hundred of copied and I am book 100 of copied and after one and two month your company and he was not paid any amount that time every vendor talked with Mr. Mathur and He said wait some time and I'll paying your full payment but he is laying openly third months also delay and all vendor again shouting for payment then Mr. Gupta came out or pay first months payment and second months after some time he has gone another center and command Mr Khan, he is RM, he is taking a lot time for third and forth month time now he is stopping fifth and sixth month payment with the salesmen Shyama Charan, both of him pressurize that vendor not down the copied.
please helping vendor because everybody is already in pressure because your company already block a lot vendor payment, where should take them money for you.
Please help the Vendor

Thanks
Vendor of Madhu Vihar Center

Coupons not received

I had given the subscription for Hindistan Times for Rs. 199/- during December 2009 and the cheque was debited from my Punjab National Bank Account on 13 Jan 2010. No coupons have been received so far. Also the assured gift of tupperware tiffin set not received.

Written complaint given to your rep. who visited our house through the newspaper vendor during May 2010 has also not helped in getting us the coupons as well as the gift.

Please reconcile and do the needful.

Col Sanjiv Alipuria (retd)
107, Sector-28
Noida-201303, UP
Mobile : [protected]

subscribtion

dear sir/madam,
i, dipen gala, resding in mumabi, was interested in subscribing ur newspaper so i conatcted ur mumbai office .the further datials r given below
form no 588063.
booking date 21/11/09,
cheque no-388354,
icici bank rs 199/-
Mr.ajay lokhande - person to take the cheque.
secondly the cheque has been cleared.
i would like to know the status n also know the reason for the dealy of my coupons at the earliest.
kindly take the pain to reply which is never done from ur side.
my contact no- [protected].

Fraud by advertising contests

Dear All,

Please don't reply to contests published in Hindustan times, they are merely making money by each SMS costing Rs. 3.0 Minimum. After reply they can say that you have won, & SMS again to give your Name & Address.
I have 2 such SMS saved in my mobile phone in which they said that you have won the gift, but so fat no gift is received after several reminders to them thru email.
Details are as below:
1) In the month of June'09, HT placed ad of its own regarding some cricket related contest, in which I sent SMS & received a message back on 12th June'09 that I won a gift, no gift received so far.
2) In an'2010 a contest of Fiama Di Wills published, I sent SMSs for it, I received a message on21.01.09 that your prize will be sent within 15 days, so far no prize is eceived.

Rajiv Kumar Gupta
[protected]@rediffmail.com

Subscription

Hi <br />
I wanted to complain Regarding Subscription of HT, My Id noHTN6838, Scheme:[protected]@349 I had applied for subscription of 2 years of which 12 months was good but after completion of one year I not getting my papar on asking the paper vendor I was told that the company is not providing the coupans for this conformation I telephoned The HT Member Mr.(Kuldip) But he had no wish of taking my complain seriously and blindfully told to contact his assist, Ihad tried several times to contact his assist, (Laxuman) but have no reply. So I would ask you to look in the matter .If you want to contact me you can just give a mail on [email protected], Now I am in no mood to ask regarding what happen and what not, I don't think anymore I will be continue your service thanks for your co-Operation Uptill now .I had subscribe for Times of India as well and have no comparison with your service. <br />
Thank-You

Subscriptions

Hi, I talked to Ms.Tabassum today at [protected] and got the same response that my coupon has been sent to my...

Non delivery of newspaper

My father in law had subscribed to Hindustan Times News Paper vide "Form No:R133966" for two years. Subscription was in the form of monthly coupons to be given to news paper vendor on monthly basis. Of the two years subscribed we had received coupons only for first twelve months. HindustanTimes was supposed to give the remaining 12 months coupon at end of first year term. But Hindustan Times did not give the coupon so I promptly called up the customer care on [protected] / [protected]. The response from customer care was highly irr-responsible and negligent. Initially they said the coupons were dispatched to the newspaper vendor directly. So we conveyed the same to the vendor and in anticipation of coupons he supplied the news paper for two months. Even then the subscription coupons were not delivered. So we had pay the vendor separately for two months.So we had to incur a loss on the differential amount we paid to Hindustan Times and what actually the news paper costs. Then I called up the customer care again they said there was a delay in dispatch and they were sorry about it and would be dispatched immediately. But till date we have not received the coupons and the money for one year of subscription has also not been re-funded. Now it has come to notice that Hindustan Times has delivered the coupon to vendor directly instead of the subscriber. Vendor is forging the subscribers signature in the coupon and claiming the money. On talking to people in HT we are still being promised the subscription will be started but we have not received the paper till date and we see no action from people are Hindustan Times.

• Sh
    Sheeba Jul 15, 2008

Subject: Coupons not given by HT to the Vendor.

Reference
    Coupon number: 423829
    Payment made on 31st October 07
    Vendor's name: Santosh S. Ghogare
    Depot: Byculla

To whomsoever is concerned.

We had applied subscription for HT paper in my Dad's name and have been receiving the HT newspaper till last week. The Vendor stopped giving us the paper and told us that they have not received the coupon from HT office to carry on for the months ahead. I rang up HT customer helpline and informed the executive about it and he told me that they will need to get back to me.

I have been trying to call the the helpline and is just continuously ringing, no answer. Its just about 8 and half months that we are receiving the paper, whereas the commitment was to be for two years.

After calling on two numbers 6776 4242 and 6776 4248, there is no response absolutely.

• Pr
    prof.v.s.yadav Oct 23, 2008

raj thakre ko sudhariye nahi toh gahr se uthana padega ...

• De
    Devender Dhangar Mar 03, 2016

I m not receiving news papar since first feb 2016.Vender has stopped it. Pls make it cimplete.

Devender kumar

rajni tyagi Jun 03, 2016

COMPLAINTS BOARD
    HINDUSTAN TIMES,
    INDIA.
    Dear Sir,
    My ID No.404526
    I have booked hindustan times for one year scheme of Rs599/- on dt 26.12.12.But in mistake your salesman gave the coupen of Mint.Ihave call many times in your customer No.and he had promise to sort it out my problem. but he did not do till now, So I will request to you Please sort it out immediately.Forever we enjoy your newspapers, soon.
    Thanks,

Antony Moyalan Jun 03, 2016

Dear Sir,
    My ID No.RO125887
    I have subscriped Hindustan Times for 2 years scheme at Rs.199/- and also received coupon for 1 year starting from 19-10-11. But my existing scheme is valid till 10-11-11. I had told your salesman that the new coupon should start from 11-11-11 onwards. Inspite of this instruction, i got the coupon for new scheme from 19-10-11. I have called this salesman twice and he had promised me that this will sort it out. But he did not turned up yet.

Kindly look into the matter and give an early reply.
    Kindly

Renew Coupons Not Received since 8 months.

I am a subscriber of Hindustan Times. I had sent a check of Rs. 195 for 2 years subscription of Hindustan...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices