Hillarys Blindsfitting for my vertical blinds

E Nov 05, 2019

I bought vertical blinds from Hilary Blinds about 4 years ago. I contacted them last week to get the turner rod reconnected to the rail as the blinds wouldn't open or close. He came and said the he would have to order it as the one he brought was the newer one and it wouldn't fit. Please see email below regarding same. I am frustrated as you can't just tell a customer that they need to get new blinds because they don't have the fitting to fix them. I see on the internet that you say your blinds are guaranteed for 5 years. This is in contrast to you stating that there's nothing you can do. You have to be able to get this fitting from somewhere and help sort this for me. I paid a lot of money for these blinds. I'm disgusted with this response and attitude.

From: Irish Service [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 05 November 2019 14:24
To: Larkin, Eve
Cc: [protected]@gmail.com
Subject: RE: replacement head rail 7912539

Hi eve

The only thing that we can suggest is a whole new blind and this would need to be priced by an advisor.
We don't hold any pricing here in the office

Many thanks
Jennifer

From: Larkin, Eve [mailto:Eve.[protected]@hse.ie]
Sent: 05 November 2019 14:11
To: Irish Service
Cc: Agent 315316
Subject: RE: replacement head rail 7912539

But I need to be able to open and close my blind??? What do you suggest I do or is there anywhere else I can get this rail? How much would it cost to put on new rail?

Kind Regards

To: Larkin, Eve
Cc: [protected]@gmail.com
Subject: replacement head rail 7912539

Hi eve

I have had an email from our advisor David who was with you recently at a service call.
He has contacted us to see if it is possible to replace the headrail for your vertical blind.
I have emailed our vertical department and unfortunately the rail that you have we no longer make and we have no more in stock.
This means that we cannot supply a replacement part for your blind

Apologies that we cannot help any further
Jennifer
Hillarys customer service

Hillarys Blinds is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 1196432. Registered Office: Colwick Business Park, Nottingham, NG4 2JR

This message (and any associated files) is intended for the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with the message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Please note that Hillarys Blinds may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training.
...