Hibbett Sportscustomer service very poor

R

Saturday 9/27-Been searching ALL day looking for "black Nike sleeves". I cant tell you how many stores I called and went to with no success. I called this store (Muskogee, OK) and spoke to Austin. I described, in detail (length, color, brand) and I stressed the importance of it being a sleeve not a shiver. He said that they only had one sleeve in stock and he would hold it for me. I drove 1 1/2 hours to this store. Austin was already gone but he did set me aside and item but these were NOT sleeves, they were shivers! The package clearly says SHIVERS. I was and I still am very upset. I spoke with Faith (Manager) and she was by far the most unsympathetic person I have ever come across. Not only was she totally unbothered by the fact that her employee did this but she refused to call any other stores (to see if they had it in stock) because she said "it would be rude to the other employees at different stores". That line of thinking was by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard. So its ok for your employees to let someone drive an hour and a half, thinking that they were being held the correct item that they have been looking for ALL day, just to get there and it was the WRONG item? Faith says that when people call and ask for sleeves they really want shivers. WRONG!!! I need sleeves not shivers! She was completely unhelpful. And Austin...well why would you hold something for someone (and I did tell him I was over an hour away) and not read the packaging? Why would you lie to your customer and tell them you have sleeves (in stock) when in fact all you had was shivers?