Hi-Fi Corporation — incorrect deduction of money from my account
I opened a hire purchase account at HI FI Corp (Branch Number - 02515) for a TV and a decorder. I then returned the decoder and the whole contract was subsequently cancelled. A new contract for the TV only was then opened but to my disappointment, money was deducted from account for the cancelled contract. Upon querying this with the branch, a lady called Refilwe asked me to furnish her with my ID and proof that money was indeed deducted from my account. I duly furnished her with all those details and she even indicated that she'll check with her system to confirm my query. Disappointingly, the time she promised to have deposited the money into my account has elapsed and there still isn't anything from HI-FI. Disgustingly, maybe aware that someone was sitting on her laurels instead of transferring money into my account, someone from the parent company, JDG, called me from their Randburg offices asking me to re-furnish them with my ID & Bank statement. I really would like to express my dissapointment with such shoddy services from Hi-FI. If everyone knew that everything that glitters isn't gold, I dont think some of would have done business with some companies as HI-FI.
More Hi-Fi Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Hi-Fi Corporation - River Walk, Botswana / Sony Bravia Home Theatre - wrong product supplied
- Hi Fi Corporation - no stock! - ever?
- HiFi corporation - bad service / no nononsens garantie
- Hi-Fi Corporation - r7000 to repair a tv which I purchased for r7000
- Hi-Fi Corporation - sent in for repair & returned with different fault
- HiFi Corp - hisense fridge
- HiFi Corp - pathetic service from managers
- HiFi Corp - Lay-by
- HiFi Corp - my order 500128518
- Hi Fi Corporation - false advertising