HESS CorporationJob Scam

S

Sir/Madam,

I got Employement offer letter from Hess Corporation, please advise me the company existing or it is a job scam.

Regards,

Sajeesh

Sajeesh Sep 10, 2008

Sir/Madam,

Regards,

Sajeesh

• Wa
    wanda Oct 24, 2008

todays date is 10 24 08 around 10:45pm went too hess gas station and the lady working there was very rude not perfesstional and just dont like her jod she should not be working there or nowhere not sure her name but she has an accent and she is heavy set.rude rude rude...

• Wa
    wanda Oct 24, 2008

greysferry hess philadelphia pa 33 st woman there was very very rude acted like she really didnt want to be there accent heavy set lady unprofessional...should not be working there or nowhere...rude rude rude...

• Lo
    [email protected] Jan 25, 2012

North Genesee street Hess station cashier white guy with curly hair and bifocals @ 9:45pm very rude had me wait 15 minutes to check out while he fixed store mop head for cleaning i was the only customer in store by the way>>>totally RUDEEE!

• Lo
    [email protected] Jan 25, 2012

North Genesee street Utica NY Hess station cashier white guy with curly hair and bifocals @ 9:45pm very rude had me wait 15 minutes to check out while he fixed store mop head for cleaning i was the only customer in store by the way totally RUDEEE!

• Va
    VaFungu Mar 02, 2012

Loveluvya,
    Im 100% you didnt wait 15 minutes. You came in when he was in the middle of something, how would you feel if you were trying to configure something and got interrupted?

• Wi
    windy weems Jul 23, 2013

I put in an application to be an associate. A week later got an interview, I thought went well, The manager and assistant asked for id and s.s which I provided they did a criminal history said it was for 7 years. 3 days later went back took there drug test. the manager had surgury and the assistant wouldnt give me my results the whole week following .I called the manager yesterday he said he would call and check on my results which I knew was fine so I called him back today he 'shawn' said my criminal history was to bad I explained again as I did in interview I havent had any problems since I turned my life around 14 years ago in 1999 he brought up a shoplifting charge from way before that it was my first charge ever stupid kid mistake with bad enfluences 'nolo' had to be in the 80;s early 90;s so not only do they lie THEY DONT EVEN GIVE YOU A CHANCE Thanks Obama. ive been practically homeless and would of done anything for a chance for minimum wage. just thought someone would care about how the treated real people and how fair the are about giving SECOND CHANCES, ps I have 20 years work exp. raised 2 beautiful children alone have m own transportation

• Re
    Reviewer59676 Dec 03, 2015

Guy with dredlocks behind counter has a smart mouth. Snatches money and the manager ignores when this happens. This is on Pawleys island