Hermes — Liars
been waiting for parcel from Miss Selfridge for over a week. Allowed for easter etc and then tracked it. Hey presto it said "left in porch" on 1 april at 13.36. Well what a surprise as there was someone in the house until 7.30 pm as it was my daughters birthday and we were also waiting for 2 other deliveries which duly arrived. Yesterday I got a card off postman (8th April) for item which had excess postage to pay. Went to PO today and lo and behold it was the missing parcel which had obviously been dropped into postbox somewhere by lazy courier who tells lies!! Someone at the post office told me that this happens often. This is disgusting service. Hermes dont want to know but I am complaining in writing and have let Miss Selfridge know as they must be losing money if this is happening often.
More Hermes Complaints & Reviews
- Hermes - They don't deliver!
- Hermes - Worst courier firm... Ever!
- Hermes - Non-delivery of goods
- Hermes - Did not deliver, head office couldn't care less
- Hermes - Don't deliver
- Hermes Logistic - Failed delivery
- Hermes Courier Services - Customer service communication
- Hermes - Delivery
- Hermes - Non delivery of parcels
- Hermes - Terrible delivery service