HealthyPets.comNever buy from them

I am so frustrated with this online store that I have come to write a review. I ordered 2 leashes - shipped one back exactly according their specs with an RA # on my package and to their address, etc at my expense. I have never been credited so I email about every week! They have since responded to 4 of my follow-up emails saying its in the works, being processed. THEN on Dec 28th they said they cannot find my return! 1 month later; and that I need to call Monday thru Sat. I called on my Saturday morning and they told me I have to call Monday for a supervisor to handle returns! Seems like such a scam to me. I would NEVER buy from this company again.