Healthbuy.comcustomer service

H

I signed up for free trial of bowtrol a colon cleaser. I "failed" to notice the fine print "If you don't respond within ten days you'll be signed up for monthly supply. I received the free trial two weeks after I ordered it. Meanwhile $86 was charged to my credit card. When i called the compant their response was "We start the free trial from the date of purchase". They responded I could return it but I would have to pay the shipping and handeling and an additional $10 for "RESTOCKING" I cannot believe the audacity of these people and how they can honestly stay in buisness.

mandacgriffin Dec 07, 2012

I ordered the brest success pills and I took then for almost 3months all it did was make me loose 20lbs, , now I weigh 100 lbs... im very unenhealthy so unhealthy my doc hospitalized me and wont let me out until I gain my wait back... I want to know why you dont have a number so I can talk to your company that sold me breast success pills. My father is a lawyer I have enough evidence to file a lawsuit on this company. Please provode me the corporate number before I file agaist your company. I haven't weighed this much in freshman high school.. I have a son. I wont file if you just give me my refund. If you dont email me in two days the. Corporate number... im filing a lawsuit. Please email me at [email protected] please and thank you..
    -Amanda

Mark394442 Jul 12, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

• Pr
    Presouz Jul 23, 2009

SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME!! I dont know how but they did it to me too I saw shipping fees and clicked out of the order and they charged me anyway!! I called them at their [protected] which says its in Burbank CA but its really in CANADA after getting a phone bill for the call it was so mean mean mean beware

• Fi
    Fishes Jul 01, 2009

I orderd 6 bottles of their product at $119.95. A mistake may have occurred at the ordering stage, but I received and was invoiced for 2 parcels of 6 bottles each. There is no E mail to address any complaint or review. I can only return one of the packs provided I pay the cost of the return, so I am significantly out of pocket for a mistake that I may not have made. Based upon this experience I will not order product from this company again.

• Gr
    Gregory Malone May 20, 2009

I would like to cancel any future shipments of the Bowtrol colon cleanser as I simply can't afford to have the money taken from my checking account each month.

I am upset that there is no phone number for me to call and excecute this action. I would like someone from the company to call me as soon as possible, if not I am going to go to the better business bureau with this complaint and I will also take legal action if necessary I have already spoken to an attorney about this matter.

I need to hear from the Healthbuy customer service representatives very soon.

Gregory Malone

• Gr
    Gregory Malone May 20, 2009

What makes me angry about the healthbuy website is that there is no phone number to call to cancel any order or future orders that may be billed to credit cards or checking accounts. If there is any way I can get a phone number to customer service I would sure apprecitate it to talk to a representative instead of filling out forms on a website. Please help me if you can I will send or leave my e-mail address and my phone number if this company would contact me I would appreciate it very much.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Gregory Malone
    306 Jefferson St
    Richland, MS 39218
    Cell phone: [protected]

• Ta
    Tassos Jan 27, 2009

Please continue to post-every information is useful
    thanks