HDAccessory.comCant contact for exchange!

A

Purchased iPod accessory speaker system as Christmas gift. Broke after 6 hours of use. HdAccessory.com will not return emails and phone number has rung busy for 10 days (I've called everyday at multiple times). RMA process on their websites results in receiving generic RMA response stating that they received the request-but never any follow up.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!

• Do
    Donthelion Mar 01, 2013

ordered a product for my iPad a holder. Was never rec'd. Called the service is really bad. they claimed it was delivered on the Feb the 23rd 20013. My office is closed on that day it was a Saturday. They refused to do anything. so I Canceled the charges made on my credit card. the service person sounded like a child.

• To
    Tornado Mar 15, 2009

HD accessory is clearly a scam site. It is perpetuating the American greed philosophy that we are seeing so much of lately. I ordered three items from the site and I guess I was luckier than some people who ordered from them because I received the items. One of the items was a car charger for my I phone and when I tried to charge the phone, the phone said it was not able to charge with the attached charge cord. The other item that didn’t work was a splitter for the I phone. When I plugged it in, the sound was garbled.
    So, I asked for a RMA # from the HD site and waited to hear from them which never happened. After waiting 3 days, I emailed HD requesting an RMA # (using their other email address) and didn’t hear anything again. I also called HD a number of times and the phone was always busy. After waiting a day, I emailed again using the two email addresses listed on their site and this time it came back as undeliverable. In the emails I sent, I said that if I do not hear from them I would submit a complaint and also ask for a credit from my credit card company. Well, guess what, after filing the complaint with the credit card company, within the hour I received emails from HD scammer saying that I was a valued customer and here is your RMA # etc. It was pretty obvious that they sent that after getting an enquiry from the credit card company.
    Don’t waste your time on this site.

• Ro
    Robert w Sieburg Nov 15, 2008

I ordered the black aluminum case for my iPhone 3g, they sent some clear plastic split case with a black stick on lable on the top half with some type of texture, a total piece of garbage, not even close to what I ordered.
    And I have had no response from email or phone yet.
    Couple more days, then I can hoestly say.
    Thanks
    Bob

• Mi
    Michaela Baker Jan 28, 2008

After I filed a complaint with the BBB, one day after the complaint I received an email notification from HDAccessory about a shipment being made, and guess what - a few days later I got my stuff. So do the same thing - file a complaint, receive your order and never order from them again!

• Mi
    Michaela Baker Jan 18, 2008

I have the same problem (ordered something and never got a shipment). I actually checked them out on the Better Business Bureau and they have a good rating! I just filed a complaint with the BBB and urge everybody with problems to do the same. It appears that complaints that were filed previously by other people were all resolved. The more people complain, the better! Either issues get resolved or the good rating of HDAccessory gets changed to a bad rating, so that consumers avoid getting ripped off. Interestingly, somebody must be still working there, because the HDAccessory website changes (new specials and so on) almost daily. Good luck to everybody and post a new comment if you get something resoved.

• Ro
    Roy Hoyt Jan 17, 2008

They are complete garbage, I have had the same problem but my product was billed to my credit card ten days ago but still have not received it. These guys should be dragged out into the street and beaten for being a bunch of low lifes.