Menu
HD Accessory
customer service contacts

HD Accessory
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

13 complaints
3 resolved 10 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of HD Accessory. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

HD Accessory headquarters

1836 Floradale Avenue
California, South El Monte 91733

HD Accessory phone numbers

HD Accessory website

What category is HD Accessory related to?

HD Accessory is related to the Online Shopping category.

What are the social media accounts of HD Accessory?

What is HD Accessory's LinkedIn?
See HD Accessory's portfolio on LinkedIn at HD Accessory

Overview of HD Accessory complaint handling

13 HD Accessory reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 12, 2008. The latest review customer service was posted on Jan 24, 2020. The latest complaint Poor service was resolved on Feb 18, 2009. HD Accessory has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 13 reviews. HD Accessory has resolved 3 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with HD Accessory?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HD Accessory Customer Service. Initial HD Accessory complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HD Accessory above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HD Accessory. Discuss the issues you have had with HD Accessory and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest HD Accessory’s complaints

C
6:11 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HD Accessory - customer service

When I emailed them concerning an issue with a purchased product, they sent a dismissive reply. When I called, the phone rang without pickup on almost every extension. When I finally did speak to someone, the person I spoke to was extremely rude. Customer service is the worst I ever experienced. They are nearly impossible to reach and do not even attempt to provide decent customer service.

H
1:28 pm

HD Accessory - phone case and screen protector combo kits for galaxy s9

I ordered 3 Mybat phone case and screen protector combo kits and when I received them the screen protectors are all too small to cover the entire screen of the phone. When I called customer service they said that if I am unhappy I can return them at my cost. I feel very misled as these items are sold as a kit and they should be the correct size for the...

View 0 more photos
M
10:36 pm

HD Accessory - non delivery

I ordered a charging cable from this company and never received it. I emailed them multiple time and never got a response until I threatened them with legal action and then they responded that next day. I emailed them back with the info they asked for and now it's been 3 weeks. I am just waiting for my lawyer to get all the paperwork thats necessary to file...

View 0 more photos