[Resolved] Harvey Normaneverything bought at harvey norman

A Aug 16, 2018

I have been purchasing items for my home for a few hrs now, I purchased a dining room suite and buffet approx 5 yrs ago, I have returned chairs to be fixed twice now, and had someone come to my home to fix, I also bought a lounge suite and again that was sent back and a new one given and already starting to sag have had it for approx 5 mth, I have just purchased a dining room chair as one was broken I have just collected it and it's a disaster, colour is wrong on legs even though they have info on pc to match what I had already purchased, material is wrong and then the height is wrong it's shorter than my chairs, i'm Really just sick and tired of buying stuff and having to go through warranties everytime, as you can appreciate it's becoming extremely annoying, I will honestly think twice about purchasing from Harvey Norman again, i have once again called the Springvale store to start the process again.
I did want to purchase a new washing machine and fridge in the next few months but like I said highly unlikely I will be buying anything again it's driving me nuts, I work really hard to buy things and I except them to last, I also expect a simple order to be correctly made I did wait 5 weeks for it!!

If someone can please sort this out that would be great, I have been speaking to Pratima at Springvale she has been fantastic!!

everything bought at harvey norman

• Harvey Norman's response · Aug 28, 2018

Hi Anne, very disappointing to read about this, but thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you can, please reply back to our private message to you, so we can get more details and follow this up further for you.

Thanks and regards