Hansons Window & Siding — hansons windows service and promises are not what they need to be.
Hanson's installed windows almost 1 year ago, Installer did not insulate/seal out the windows properly causing water and air leaks. It is now the end of July 2019 and problems are not fixed.
Customer service is poor. There is always an excuse for why it did not happen. Over 8 visits to my house and 7 of the 9 windows still have not been corrected. I have been dealing with the scheduling department, superintendent, and even the manager of Hanson's but still no real progress.
They do not do what they say they are going to do. From return phone calls to fixing the problems.
If I knew that there would have been this much trouble and time wasted trying to get things corrected, I would not have picked Hanson's.
Tired of trying to get them to stand by their word and fix the problem. I would like a 100 % refund since there has been less than 25% of the problems completed in almost 1 years timeframe.
More Hansons Window & Siding Complaints & Reviews
- Hansons Windows - Terrible window/charged card w/o authorization
- Hansons Windows - Bad service
- Hansons - ROOFING
- Hansons - Customer Service
- 1 800 hansons - Overcharging / entrapment into contract
- Hanson’s Windows and Siding - They didn't want to fix their mistakes
- 1-800 Hanson - roof
- 1-800 Hanson's - Rip-off
- Hanson's - Improper, shoddy gutter replacement
- 1-800-HANSONS - roofing