HanesBrands — rude behavior
I am regular customer of Hanes. I went to the outlet store on July 4 at 17.30pm. There were only two cashiers at that time. One was not wearing spectacles she was very rude to me. I asked her about stuffs which I was looking for and also about promotions. She said you help yourself she can not help. At the end when I went to the counter, she didn't give me promotional price of the ones they have buy one get one 50% off. When I came home I noticed that I payed full price for both the intem which I supposed to pay 50%.
After payment when I told that lady that you are so rude so she said please get off from the shop.
Now I am very disappointed and discouraged to go back again to the shop. From now me, my family and my friends will never buy stuffs from the Hanes store. I think all employees who are working with customers should have proper training. Also there should be some action against them if they are rude to any customers.
More HanesBrands Complaints & Reviews
- Hanes - waistband stretched out after one washing 
- Hanes - seams coming unstiched 
- Hanes - bad service 
- Hanes - too tight for me
- Hanes - made in america 
- HanesBrands - mens briefs
- [Resolved] HanesBrands - hanes premium original fit mens underwear
- HanesBrands - tee shirts purchased at walmart
- HanesBrands - manager on duty
- HanesBrands - socks style #mc106