Hanesrefuse refund with receipt

J Review updated:

I purchase 2 packs of hanes tee shirts comfort for $19.98. They don"t fit. There to tight around my neck. I show the store my sales receit. They said I didn"t have the plastic bags. Were not going to give you money back. They refuse to refund my money. This store is a big rip off store. K mart brockton mass.

• Le
    leftfield101010 Jul 20, 2008

MANY stores will not do a return on merchandise without a package, whether you have a receipt or not.

• Ta
    Tammy Hughey Sep 03, 2018

I have brought 3 packs of 10 large t shirt to wear to sleep in 10/20/2017
    Last month all from walmart out those 30 shirts I had throw out 11
    Of them for holes I have brought t shirts in cozumel were a little
    Girl of maybe 7 told me not to buy those shittly t shirts I guess
    She was talking about hanes

• Vk
    vkram1940 Sep 18, 2018

I bought the product in India. Complained by email to address printed on the pack. No reply has come so far. The Indian Arvind brand who market your brand are very callous. If you can give me an email address I can froward the mail with the photos of non-usable loosened briefs.

V. Krishnan
    +919811211083
    [email protected]

• Jn
    Jncabrera96 Sep 18, 2018

I've used Hanes my whole life and the last 3 packs I've had 2-3 panties separate front the waist band the very first time I wear them. I would have to change to another company but this is ridiculous. I can't take them back to the store. What am I suppose to do?

Sincerely
    Nicole Cabrera

Mary Beth Myers Nov 13, 2018

I bought a new package of thermals shirt and pants and they seem to tear at the seams. If I purchased at a walmart store do I have to return or exchange through them? This seems to keep happening but I really love this brand. Could you please let me know what to do. My phone number is 814-594-7824

• Ka
    Kathleenmk47 Sep 10, 2019

They are made wrong. I bought the package from Amazon and they said to contact Hanes. The leg hole is shifted to the front. The side seams are both off. One seam is almost in the front of the underwear. There is no way anyone could comfortably wear these
    They seem to be shifted to the side when they were assembled.